• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 CipTibia

Well I wouldn't even bother playing a 1x server if the staff of it aren't serious in my eyes, = guys that have corrupt gm's or shut down the server after 1week-2months.

Nobody said they are going to shut it down after 1 week or 2 months...

Damn, just be positive.

Warbringer, your project sounds interesting... don't give up.

Nobody said they are going to shut it down after 1 week or 2 months...

Damn, just be positive.

Warbringer, your project sounds interesting... don't give up.

It's hard to be positive as most projects die because of lack of ambition.

Sounds like a great project but wouldn't play it because I don't want a low rate server. 1x is just way to low for me.

Well I wouldn't even bother playing a 1x server if the staff of it aren't serious in my eyes, = guys that have corrupt gm's or shut down the server after 1week-2months.

dude, serious, whats up with you? you are never this negative, or was...

something happened or WTF?

dude, serious, whats up with you? you are never this negative, or was...

something happened or WTF?

It's the time in the month :(

No but I'm just saying that if you create a 1x server it should be a server that is going to stay up etc. for a while.
I hate when you pg the first week to be the highest player and then the server has a reset or shuts down all of the sudden and you lose everything.
Most of this "awesome" projects end up in the drain.

Well, good luck :)

And aren't you Roosa at otfans? :S

It's the time in the month :(

No but I'm just saying that if you create a 1x server it should be a server that is going to stay up etc. for a while.
I hate when you pg the first week to be the highest player and then the server has a reset or shuts down all of the sudden and you lose everything.
Most of this "awesome" projects end up in the drain.

Well, good luck :)

And aren't you Roosa at otfans? :S

I don't like otfans... somehow..

neither otland, they banned my RealSoft because some mod fucker blowed me and gave me pernament bann <.<

agree about servers. my biggest lost was in Oldera.. in the 4x server I was lvl 128 after 3 days,

in the 5x I had 163 master, 155 royal and a 101 elite..
that was the worst loss I've went through in ot community, I loved the game play, but hated the owner...

you can't love anything, if you don't hate a part of it...

I don't like otfans... somehow..

neither otland, they banned my RealSoft because some mod fucker blowed me and gave me pernament bann <.<

agree about servers. my biggest lost was in Oldera.. in the 4x server I was lvl 128 after 3 days,

in the 5x I had 163 master, 155 royal and a 101 elite..
that was the worst loss I've went through in ot community, I loved the game play, but hated the owner...

you can't love anything, if you don't hate a part of it...

Ok,well I've always thought you were Roosa for some reason, if you aren't Roosa them I'm sorry for being negative (the part aimed at you)

Perfect, bug free servers with low exp rate that people put alot of time on making fails because not many players like low exp stage which results in a empty server.

Servers with many bugs, both big and small ones, but with a good exp stage fails because the owner couldn't fix a few bugs.

I can't understand why nobody succeeded by combining those two.

Don't worry ive tested them and im playing at my own computer its working as a freaking computer. Well atm lvl 70 i putted a bit higher exp (10x) and i never saw a bug. Npc's are workign fine, quests are working fine, spells are working fine (for sorc atleast) and the dmg is balanced :) its a challange to kill a dl for me now lal.. i got just 50k cash in my depot and im wearing blue robe, plate legs, hat of the mad,boh, WoI and Dragon shield :) so i think it wont fail for sure i mean eventho players wont play it i can still release it eh?

Yeah but my point is, you dont need a very low exp rate to get a serious server. You just have to make the leveling harder with low lootrate (maybe even 1x) and make pg monsters harder (like dragons, dls, hydras, demons, behemoths etc). If you make it that way I would play it for sure but I'm 100% sure i cba playing 1x.

Back