• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] Jakes's Oldschool Mapping

Jakes

DevlandOT.eu
Reaction score
GitHub
JakesFromBB
Sup, people. I haven't been there for months but now I'm back to work on my own OT.

VcU9Lod.png

YJG7imL.png

XXmiAgC.png

I hope you'll like it.

Druid's Guild:
ls2HhXe.png

What do you guys think about mixing two kinds of walls?

7.6 you are so limited with the creativity for the walls. This looks great! I would even consider playing 7.6 again if it were to look this great.

[EDIT] If you are using the custom sprite approach, might as well add the grass tufts.

7.6 you are so limited with the creativity for the walls. This looks great! I would even consider playing 7.6 again if it were to look this great.

[EDIT] If you are using the custom sprite approach, might as well add the grass tufts.
I'm not using custom content. Only 7.6 sprites ;)

I've always been a sucker for old school. I like this and about the limitation of sprites, I think it gives him more focus on the important part of a map, which obviously isn't details. Tho nowadays it feels like that's what mapping means.

And finally - Paladin's Guild:
hAG54yJ.png

EV7hA9W.png

Q9bT2dz.png

And here's currently minimap of Imperial City (still WIP):
C90aLUz.png

It still needs changes in shop localizations, because shops are currently in center of town, so rest of the it seems a bit empty during gameplay.
Love that minimap

Jakkes, cieszę się, że wróciłeś. Tym razem możemy się spodziewać startu serwera?

Maps looking good dude :)

Back