• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 xml new project in 2022

Ktos Musi

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am searching for anyone, who can help me(with pay) with compile a new project in 7.6 source. I have got all source files, but my dev c++/visual studio 2022 telling me, that "xmlmemory.h" doesn't include any simple source options. Can anyone help me?meh.png

Try following this, I used to compile most old XML sources with it, If it doesn't work then just create a Support thread with the errors and I may be able to help.

Try following this, I used to compile most old XML sources with it, If it doesn't work then just create a Support thread with the errors and I may be able to help.
I did instructions from your link, for now the clear yurots compiled without problems, but i have Got problems With My source anyway

Back