• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] Yalahar

Amiroo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone i'm back from a long time break I did many changes and worked on my 8.0 real map for almost 7 years
so today I want to release map pieces I don't need. First is Yalahar for version 7.6/7.7.
If I see people still want map pieces like Svargrond / Liberty Bay / Oramond let me know I might upload it here
kindly regards Amiroo

Attachments

Last edited:
i

wa from the cell phone, i meant if you can upload those maps svargrond,liberty etc. im interested
i could check out for them tonight i send you a message if i found them :p i did a convert on all places from tibia 11.0 xD to 7.6

Hello everyone i'm back from a long time break I did many changes and worked on my 8.0 real map for almost 7 years
so today I want to release map pieces I don't need. First is Yalahar for version 7.6/7.7.
If I see people still want map pieces like Svargrond / Liberty Bay / Oramond let me know I might upload it here
kindly regards Amiroo

Hell yeah, baby

Hey, by any chance u still have that maps for 7.6 ?:D
would love to get them all :"D

@Amiroo is a scammer, if you need proof send me a PM.
lost 80 euros to him, he said he would deliver updated map retrograde to 7.6 and ran into issues, then stopped replying totally.

lost 80 euros to him, he said he would deliver updated map retrograde to 7.6 and ran into issues, then stopped replying totally.

And if you say tomorrow that he is Amiroslo, I'll believe you for sure.

Why would you make such deals with random members on this forum?

And if you say tomorrow that he is Amiroslo, I'll believe you for sure.

Why would you make such deals with random members on this forum?
idk what first part means, but i made the deal with him because he was known for buying code off coders I work with, and he said he already had the map which is believable. To be honest I was being a bit lazy.

Dunno that guy, but I can also do retrograde to 7.6 mapping if you're interested in this service.

I'm using the map that comes with the Nostalrius server. In that case, could I use this Yalahar map? Like? Is there a way?

why.png

Convert use item converter to convert all otb ids to nostalrius

p.s amiroo is a scammer don’t buy anything from him.

change ids to nostalrius ids

change ids to nostalrius ids

Could you tell me exactly how? I tried following the recommendations of the topic mentioned by you, but without success.
I'll keep trying and if I can, notice :/

Back