• Sign up for September Mapping Competition! The prize includes Otland Premium time.
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] Yalahar

Amiroo

Best answers
Reaction score
Hello everyone i'm back from a long time break I did many changes and worked on my 8.0 real map for almost 7 years
so today I want to release map pieces I don't need. First is Yalahar for version 7.6/7.7.
If I see people still want map pieces like Svargrond / Liberty Bay / Oramond let me know I might upload it here
kindly regards Amiroo

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Amiroo

Amiroo

Best answers
Reaction score
i

wa from the cell phone, i meant if you can upload those maps svargrond,liberty etc. im interested
i could check out for them tonight i send you a message if i found them :p i did a convert on all places from tibia 11.0 xD to 7.6

pink_panther

Best answers
Reaction score
Hello everyone i'm back from a long time break I did many changes and worked on my 8.0 real map for almost 7 years
so today I want to release map pieces I don't need. First is Yalahar for version 7.6/7.7.
If I see people still want map pieces like Svargrond / Liberty Bay / Oramond let me know I might upload it here
kindly regards Amiroo
Hell yeah, baby

Landera

Advanced OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Many thanks to Dim.

xFlamek

Best answers
Reaction score
Hey, by any chance u still have that maps for 7.6 ?:D
would love to get them all :"D

Dip Set

Best answers
Reaction score
@Amiroo is a scammer, if you need proof send me a PM.
lost 80 euros to him, he said he would deliver updated map retrograde to 7.6 and ran into issues, then stopped replying totally.

LazyBear

So lazy
Best answers
Reaction score
lost 80 euros to him, he said he would deliver updated map retrograde to 7.6 and ran into issues, then stopped replying totally.
And if you say tomorrow that he is Amiroslo, I'll believe you for sure.

Why would you make such deals with random members on this forum?

Dip Set

Best answers
Reaction score
And if you say tomorrow that he is Amiroslo, I'll believe you for sure.

Why would you make such deals with random members on this forum?
idk what first part means, but i made the deal with him because he was known for buying code off coders I work with, and he said he already had the map which is believable. To be honest I was being a bit lazy.

pink_panther

Best answers
Reaction score
Dunno that guy, but I can also do retrograde to 7.6 mapping if you're interested in this service.