• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] Zimtower Distro_Source_Chaos Era

platano

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys its me again, platano...... BUAHAHAHAHAH

Sry for the last upload I did about the linkbucks stuff, I'll just uploaded it again,
Remember it has some bugs, I do not recommend to download it and put it online right away.
Check NPC's, Map, Lootrate, Accounts, Characters, EVERYTHING before putting it online.

Regards,
Platano.

Credits: (Real developer of this server)
Zimtower
Real Chaos Staff

http://bit.ly/19WFUK1

Quit doing survays, just do like speedyshare or something...
lol if this is zimtower chaos server then it has a huge backdoor that most people know about by now (this was fixed in the min3d4ft otchaos release a year or two ago). zimtower was well known as a fuckwad who ruined perfectly good servers by making it impossible to remove his instant super gm.

lol if this is zimtower chaos server then it has a huge backdoor that most people know about by now (this was fixed in the min3d4ft otchaos release a year or two ago). zimtower was well known as a fuckwad who ruined perfectly good servers by making it impossible to remove his instant super gm.

This is true, do not host it until you notice all the possible bugs,
Known bugs so far.
+Npcs
+AC Maker

Meh, I guess it's nice to see this finally released, be it some 6 years late.

Though, I was happy to see my house on the map, but it didn't have my old private spawns, though, it really doesn't matter.

I'll explain it again, this release was illegally obtained and nobody was forced to run it. I'll admit, this thread almost gave me a heart attack until I noticed that it was 2 years behind in updates. I still have the latest version with extensive crash/exploit fixes that brought ChaosOT through most of its success.

I'll explain it again, this release was illegally obtained and nobody was forced to run it. I'll admit, this thread almost gave me a heart attack until I noticed that it was 2 years behind in updates. I still have the latest version with extensive crash/exploit fixes that brought ChaosOT through most of its success.
cool, name faker

What npc and acc maker bugs are there? someone could help fix? new at this ;) been away a few years:)

Back