• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.60] [Full Custom RPG] The Adera Map by DZBeta (free to download after finishing)

dzbeta

Adera Map by DZBeta - from scratch, with memories
Reaction score
Hello OTLand community! At first I'd like to say sorry for my english, but I'm 18 years old student from PL, so I'm still teaching this 'global' language... But that's all about me... Now I'd like to show you, dear OTLand community my own project of Open Tibia map, which I create since January 2013 (I aborted this project many times, but right now I'm really close to finish it, so I think that I will manage to do that before November 2014. Let's do this!

INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MY PROJECT:

*** after finishing map I will share it for whole otland.net community - totally for free - mapping is just my hobby
- maybe with all scripts that I was able to made***
My main task it's to create a map, which will be similar to CipSoft map at 7.60 update... You know - we got main continent with AB, Carlin, Thais, Venore etc. , whole Darama continent, Edron, Ice Islands etc... But you won't find ANY SINGLE TILE from Real Map. It is similar - yes! But everything was made 100% BY ME! Why I decided to do that? Because everyone won't have problems to find out on this map while playing (right now this project is VEEERY huge, and I even haven't finished Darama-like continent, Edron-like island etc.) So right now I have created 70% of main continent, 100% of Ice Islands, 100% of Rookgaard, 30% of Darama Continent... I haven't started my work on Edron-like island yet, but in nearly future... We'll see. :) But who doesn't care about this boring description?
BORING FACTS ABOUT MY PROJECT:
Completed in %: 75
Current map size (mb) : 15.8 mb +/- - still increasing!
Creatures: 3200+ - still increasing!
Quests: 30+ (and over 10 with different scripts to make them more difficult) - still increasing!
Completed cities : Carless (like Carlin), Thanor (like Thais), Konngerd (like Kazordoon), Vorate (like Venore), Ashnera (like Ankrahmun)

PUBLIC ADERA SHOW-OFF #1 *.otbm* (USE, SHARE - DO WHAT YOU WANT :>):
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/8xQCs/ADERA-SHOWOFF.rar
*scanned via Avast (2014-08-19)

PUBLIC ADERA SHOW-OFF #2 *.otbm* (USE,SHARE - DO WHAT YOU WANT :>):
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/7Uxrk/Adera-Public-II.rar

*scanned via Avast (2014-11-05)

SCREENS
MINIMAP (2014-11-11)
uQqykUp.png

Darama-like continent still unfinished
Work on Edron-like island progress: 10%
Ice Islands 100% done
Rookgaard 100% done (not placed at Adera map yet)

Bd9bNl3.jpg

The Tower of Elder Cedric at the top of Mekhan Mountain
vxe1Hqu.jpg

Old cellar near Vorate - currently occupied by Swamp Trolls.
WDFvxaD.jpg

Remember "Alavar's Vault" quest from Real Tibia? Guess what - here You can also find Your very own broadsword. :)
J4sOJRZ.jpg

Main entrance to The City of Konngerd.
Zcb831o.jpg

Old cathedral near Thanor.
zxeOhwF.jpg

Bandit Camp near Voratean Swamps.
771Q7iQ.jpg

Mansion of the Black Knight.
uGOH70t.jpg

Elvish Temple in their fortress.
vxWOYuc.jpg

Swamps under Vorate.
eVcmBgp.jpg

Dwarven Bridge - Adera version. :)
09QiCsY.jpg

v5qauSK.jpg

Goblins - these silly creatures can be found almost everywhere.
qSubE9s.jpg

Santa's house... However, Santa announced that he won't say hello to us until I finish map. :(

In-game screens:

9N9qED5.png

yCE7IpF.png

vLACny8.png

fRP6uN9.png

I hope that You like my gallery - feel free to give me some critical opinions... I'll do my best to make something better. Thank you!

#small update#
Guys, as I noticed - Adera is map which MEANT to be similar to Global Tibia map. So please, stop saying "lol1111! copy/paste lolo1!", "lololo totally nonsense ;olololo11!, i can pley global map lololol" - before I started work on map - this was the biggest milestone to achieve - to made my map similar. And as we can see - I did that job. So remember about that. Ave.

Last edited:
hi there i wanted to know if ur looking for staff members and scripters
if you do here is my resume

Whats your first name: dheen

Where am I from?: england

How old I am?: 16

What languages do I speak?: Swedish and English fluently and I am reading spanish in school.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My weakness: I can't think of any kind of weakness I have, I can script very good, and I know som basics in mapping.

Why I would like to apply for god/scripter/cm : Well, if I am a god/scripter I can help players on a more advanced level, and I can always help you script.

How many hours I can be online daily, and playing?: Well, I don't have any summer job so i am free the whole summer out, but when the school starts again, i'll have to spend some time there too. As for right now I can spend my whole day online, helping and playing. And after the school starts I can be online, helping and playing players after the school.

What I can produce to the server after being a Staff member: As a staff member of any kind I can always provide help to the people who needs it. And I can always provide any kind of help to you with upgrading the server with scripting or mapping or anything else.

Why would you choose me?: Well i started playing tibia when i was 4-5 years old (around 2000 and I have always played tibia after that along with other games but mostly tibia because I think it is fun and I enjoy every bit of time I spend on playing tibia and I have a passion for helping other players.

Nice mapping, except i dislike some screens.. and the minimap looks strange but you got nice content like to try when its online

@Dheen
Well, thanks for your interest, but right now this is a very small project. Almost all of what I'm doing is the map. Also I never was hosting OT, well no... I was - but it was YurOT 8 years ago on Hamachi. So I don't have any experience. I think, that when I will finish Adera I will just put it free on OTLand, and maybe someone would like it and use it as his map.
@Lagmacun
Thanks Lagmacun. Yes - I agree with you, some of the screens aren't look to good. I will put some new screens in next hour, and I hope that You will like them more. :)

@jeeppee
No. I did not. What is most suspicious for you? I can show you this part. :) Did you read whole description? My goal is to make this map similar to global. But again - I haven't copied ANY SINGLE TILE from global map. Except Fibula, but this is my 'test isle', because I'm working on some scripts too.
Anyway if something is suspicious just paste minimap screen with marked area which is strange for You - and I promise that I will give you a lot of screens of that area to prove You, that I haven't used any tile from CipSoft map.

Copy is maybe wrong word, but it is looks like rl tibia alot. The nw city (Carlin) has some parts that are almost the same as on rl tibia. Boat is at s-e, north gate looks the same, and ghostlands!

@jeeppee
Yes. And that's my task. Here, have some photos.
h7Oagoi.jpg

Carless North Gate
uT3DIcB.jpg

Carless Boat
jltdMNK.jpg

Carless - ignore everything outside town - work in progress
HMVMlcc.jpg

And Ghostland... Yes, it's ugly as hell.

Trip no. 2 - Different Adera places (without description)
F7itELU.jpg

LdbU1jf.jpg

mTdnL0Y.jpg

LWwyCbx.jpg

oBE3A1a.jpg

NT1aS2s.jpg

xX8JY7L.jpg

VDO1iT0.jpg

Y2KlpH4.jpg

iL4aty9.jpg

xKLGb3d.jpg

P9CDmEK.jpg

General Murious is not custom.

I'm not the most original mapper, I don't have that much creativity but hell, you have no creativity at all. You're copying shapes, names, buildings and basicly everything from real Tibia.

@Rik123
Yes, it is a custom monster, all his abilities/loot/voices/etc had been changed. Still thinking about name. :) "You have no creativity at all" - yes, the best option is to download global Tibia datapack, put it on newest TFS and host another "super extra real tibia map lololo111!!! high exp". If I would create map with different shapes, landscapes, and etc, I bet that no one would like to waste time on learning another map. People like real maps. There are lots of real maps servers. So - let's create map, which will be similar, but still it will be very fresh. You get it now? And thanks for your constructive opinion. It's lame.
@Schmanky
Thanks for critical opinion, please, give me a chance, wait until I will complete map and then tell me something about point.

@Rik123
Yes, it is a custom monster, all his abilities/loot/voices/etc had been changed. Still thinking about name. :) "You have no creativity at all" - yes, the best option is to download global Tibia datapack, put it on newest TFS and host another "super extra real tibia map lololo111!!! high exp". If I would create map with different shapes, landscapes, and etc, I bet that no one would like to waste time on learning another map. People like real maps. There are lots of real maps servers. So - let's create map, which will be similar, but still it will be very fresh. You get it now? And thanks for your constructive opinion. It's lame.
@Schmanky
Thanks for critical opinion, please, give me a chance, wait until I will complete map and then tell me something about point.

Or you make a custom map, like a lot of us do. Including me. Dipshit.

@God Kenos
Totally free.
@Rik123
Very constructive opinion, now please, can you stop spam? If you don't like my project, don't visit this thread. Sounds simply enough? This is a custom map. 100% custom. Ohh, I forgot, Dear Mr Superior, I'm not the only one who thinks that map which has similar shapes like real-tibia is good idea. Take a look at Peroxide's thread. He uses ORIGINAL shapes. And what? It looks very good. What about that "Sir"?

Last edited:
@God Kenos
Totally free.
@Rik123
Very constructive opinion, now please, can you stop spam? If you don't like my project, don't visit this thread. Sounds simply enough? This is a custom map. 100% custom.

''If I would create map with different shapes, landscapes, and etc, I bet that no one would like to waste time on learning another map'' This implies that you are using the shapes of real Tibia, because if you wouldn't, noone would play it. So it's not ''100% custom''.

Jesus... :/ Write my first post again - I said THAT MY ENGLISH ISN'T GOOD. I meant that shapes, which are completely new! These on my map are made 100% by me, I haven't even looking at Tibia map. I made shapes from my memories, when I was playing original Tibia. Comparise my map to CipSoft map - you see? My rivers are completely different, shapes, SIZE of Main-Continent, etc. Stop arguing with me. Again - If you don't like my project - don't follow it's progress. :/ Are you 12? Or what? The only places at the map which are highly inspired by Global Tibia Map is mountain near Carlin (Femor Hills??), and Carless, because this is my favourite city in Tibia and I wanted to make it looks almost as in original map.

Back