• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.60] [Full Custom RPG] The Adera Map by DZBeta (free to download after finishing)

Comparise it with real map -,- F*ck, you're getting on my nerves. So at first comparise it, and then say all that piece of shit that you're saying, dipshit. Check terrain, comparise paths, buildings etc. :) Dipshit. From now on I won't answer on your shitty posts. But... who normal would like "cat's head in pizza" avatar. Ehh... Goodbye Rik123 :)

Comparise it with real map -,- F*ck, you're getting on my nerves. So at first comparise it, and then say all that piece of shit that you're saying, dipshit. Check terrain, comparise paths, buildings etc. :) Dipshit. From now on I won't answer on your shitty posts. But... who normal would like "cat's head in pizza" avatar. Ehh... Goodbye Rik123 :)

If you ''check the terrain, comparise path, buildings etc. :)'' you'll see you edited the 7.6 real map, polak

3e0hlYd.png

Oh yeah? :)

Show me this common spots :) Go on :) Mark them :)

#43 : "polak" - small letter :)
#41 : "dipshit"
Looking for more? I see that your favourite hobby is to arguing with people at OTLand forum :D Stop offtop, plax 111!11!11.

A lot of new screens and .otbm preview file coming in next week.

#43 : "polak" - small letter :)
#41 : "dipshit"
Looking for more? I see that your favourite hobby is to arguing with people at OTLand forum :D Stop offtop, plax 111!11!11.

Small letter, because you did not want to be honoured.

I didn't wanted to be called 'Polak'. I didn't say anything about honouring me. Stop offtop! Maybe someone would be interested in my project, and I don't think that he would like to read your comments about small letters. Stop offtop!!!

@God Kenos
This is a custom map. 100% custom.

I am not flaming but I can ensure you that this is far from 100% custom. Everyone, yes everyone, would be prepared for replies like these when posting a thread like this, so don't be suprised. But apparently I was mistaken.
I'd suggest to start working on your own ideas. No hard feeling.

"These on my map are made 100% by me, I haven't even looking at Tibia map."
The map you have infront of you is mapped by you, yes, but that does not change the fact that you got the ENTIRE idea from CipSoft. It's the idea that matters, in my opinion.

Stfu retard, this guy is havin fun in creating this and even sharing it without personal benefit. If you dont like it fuck off. You are insulting a guy who clearly likes doing what he does.

Even tho that Rik123 maybe isn't using the best method to persuade this guy, but the message is clear that a lot of us, some mappers, do insist to start on a custom gameworld. But ofcourse, if he likes to do this then I can't say anything more then "Go for it.". Maybe you would use this on one of your realmaps, huh?

Indeed. Sorry for no replies, but I'm still no have access to my computer, so I'm just waiting to work on map and show newest update to you guys.

First post is updated. Tomorrow I will post new screens.
Little teaser:
qO9FZkd.jpg

Current minimap:
792hVa8.png

Last edited:
OK, as I promised, here are few new screens. Currently I'm working on this part of map:
vQmkOoT.png

zyNmvQO.jpg

oBT7m02.jpg

3Z2yhde.jpg

Yayynp0.jpg

ezZXk0Q.jpg

ozHLl7T.jpg

G56IEkG.jpg

7OAZkzc.jpg

atvjsVn.jpg

12gI124.jpg

RIhqNXr.jpg