• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.7 Cipsoft Files Server War-Highrate

Daddy Yummy

Banned User
Reaction score
I see many people are working on cipsoft files.

Most of them work on a serious server for a lowrate. Is someone going to try to host the old version of tibia with CIPSOFT leaked files??? With Highrates????????

I would enjoy to play a war with old mechanics would give me nice memories. I wont have time to grind on a lowrate.

Also on highrates war are more enjoyable... Open Battles Carlin-Ab, fights on venore, on thais fibula, good memories

Will someone host a highrate with cipsoft files??????

Why would wars be more enjoyable just because it's a highrate? All it does is making the wars happend faster than a lowrate... I can't imagine the wars being more fun just because it's easier to take levels, more than the oposit.

Why would wars be more enjoyable just because it's a highrate? All it does is making the wars happend faster than a lowrate... I can't imagine the wars being more fun just because it's easier to take levels, more than the oposit.
True, but i prefer highrate

I true also cant play for 1x lowreate medivia, i have kids, i can exp 3 days and war highrate is good option for me

I had planned to run the realots.org 'test server' as highrate. I tested 100x exp and 7x loot.
I encountered several problems along the way:
* You can't turn gold into plats by right clicking 100 of them (the actions/scripting system has no function to check the number of items in an item stack)
* Some monsters' exp bugs out (doesn't give the right amount) for some reason (might be a max exp limit or something) with a high exp rate
* If a monster drops too many items the items are truncated (lost). I could get around this by increasing monster bag size, however because the container had more room than a backpack I also had to make it very heavy so that it's not worth picking up/using them... Which is a bit awkward... monsters dropping large bags that are super-heavy..
* Exp tables/dynamic exp rates are impossible or very hard to make and max level is 500, which is not too hard to get when there's no exp tables at 100x exp (1 dl at 400+ gives more than 1% of lvl)

These are not huge issues, but they are issues. Of course using a lower rate than 100x would help with most of these.

I could host the server soon, but I wouldn't be paying for advertisement or anything, so I doubt there would be many players, and then it wouldn't be fun, right?
I also feel like I'm not ready to work super-actively on realots yet, too much stress, and I haven't finished my web framework enough to have a working platform to easily and securely develop the website on.
Also I haven't been able to reverse engineer the engine enough to change skill rates and hp/mana rates, only charges, mana cost and soul points cost per spellrune (very easy).

But if many people ask for such a server anyway I will consider it.

Please, please don't try to host these files. There is one reason why no one is using these files and every server that's using CIP files had to shutdown. This engine is obsolete, buggy and very (and I mean VERY) shitty-coded. You can ask @Ezzz if you want. If you would like to host an old-school ot server use TFS/OTX/OTHire/Avesta (also obsolete), but don't use Cipsoft engine. Trust me, I tried and all I got was 100% random memory usages and VERY easy hackable files. Anyways, every war ot dies within one week, so it wouldn't be a problem for you. And CIP's scripting HAS a way of checking the amount of items in a stack, I created a gold converter when I used the files. Check the functions carefully and you will find it out :)

Please, please don't try to host these files. There is one reason why no one is using these files and every server that's using CIP files had to shutdown. This engine is obsolete, buggy and very (and I mean VERY) shitty-coded. You can ask @Ezzz if you want. If you would like to host an old-school ot server use TFS/OTX/OTHire/Avesta (also obsolete), but don't use Cipsoft engine. Trust me, I tried and all I got was 100% random memory usages and VERY easy hackable files. Anyways, every war ot dies within one week, so it wouldn't be a problem for you. And CIP's scripting HAS a way of checking the amount of items in a stack, I created a gold converter when I used the files. Check the functions carefully and you will find it out :)
I'm with @neptuno, better use another engine.

Back