• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Just copy .dat and .spr files from RealOTS map editor & paste into 7.7 tibia folder.
thank you, that have some errors. But it can open the file, thanks.
Post automatically merged:

1602286462044.png1602286535074.png1602286601178.png
Post automatically merged:

Wtf
1602286704667.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Can anyone post valid:
login server
querymanager
tarball archive (the one from 1st post)?

No, I dont want to get next links to threads which have outdated links. I downloaded everything what was available however there is a lof missing in tutorial here: tutorial on make leaked 7.7 files running (https://gist.github.com/peonso/0c1dab11995cc568ea6aeec16918d737)
I've managed to get some querymanager however its different than from this tutorial

@edit
can I setup it on ubuntu 20.04, or I need some older distro? Someone posted there some "Daniels libs" (or so). Where do I need to put those and under what circumstances? Those are libs for OS, querymanager, game server?

Can anyone post valid:
login server
querymanager
tarball archive (the one from 1st post)?

No, I dont want to get next links to threads which have outdated links. I downloaded everything what was available however there is a lof missing in tutorial here: tutorial on make leaked 7.7 files running (https://gist.github.com/peonso/0c1dab11995cc568ea6aeec16918d737)
I've managed to get some querymanager however its different than from this tutorial

@edit
can I setup it on ubuntu 20.04, or I need some older distro? Someone posted there some "Daniels libs" (or so). Where do I need to put those and under what circumstances? Those are libs for OS, querymanager, game server?
I have this on my pc.
Login:
Query Manager (I have two versions):

Great! I have been eager to see and play the real thing, without modifications. In the future, if i got the time, i may write a special app to translate the real map into a opentibia map. I think it will improve a lot the quality of the old schools servers and no one now can have excuses to not having the real actions/quests/map/npcs.
Finally have You made it ?

edit: I've asked long and stupid question here that I've found answer to while reading it few times.
Files available in this thread are enough to run the server

Last edited:
Been off but I promised the house list aswell, so here it is.
All rented houses with correct owners!

Epoch if needed: 1923489607 (2030)
Edit: updated houses and guildhouses with owners, also includes owners.dat

Attachments

Last edited:
To change spawnrate, change the last value "regen" in monster.db, to something lower, i believe it's in seconds, i changed this value to 20 on a rat, came back after 20 seconds and it had spawned.

@Jhon_ please read the post I already publish it @Shadowox the remaining files is just a matter of looking for them in this thread..

Last edited:
To change spawnrate, change the last value "regen" in monster.db, to something lower, i believe it's in seconds, i changed this value to 20 on a rat, came back after 20 seconds and it had spawned.

it's not the actual respawn time, there's a whole formula hard-coded in the binary, partly dependant on players online and partly randomized

it's not the actual respawn time, there's a whole formula hard-coded in the binary, partly dependant on players online and partly randomized

Well, my spawns are a lot more faster now, by changing these values they spawns faster!

Back