• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Hello,

The mega link for [7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin) seems to be expired...
I can't download it from here.
Can someone upload it again?

Thank you very much

I'm afraid I'm not capable enough to get it running, so I'd like to ask to you guys:
Anyone with it running could test gamemaster spells and CTRL + Y command and provide me with some prints showing how they work?

Some can be easily understood by reading its description posted by Tony32 (on this post) but I'm trying to implement them on recent TFS releases and intend to get it as close as possible to the originals, which leds to my problem: I have no idea if these spells show any graphic effects when a gamemaster cast them.

Other examples:
alito mas res - does it have the same graphic effect as player spell exori?
aleta NUMBER - I honestly didn't get what it is supposed to do.
CTRL+Y (I believe it is a command for delete/ban/namelock/entry in criminal record) - What's the looking/visual of its window? What options does it have?

And finally: where is the citizenship teleport located at Isle of Solitude (GM Isle)? We have RL maps with it on its real positions, but none of them seems to have a citizenship portal and I have no idea where to put it.

I'd be really glad if someone who already got it running could help me providing those infos.

PS.: I'm aware it may be too much to ask, and I'm sorry for it :/

I'm afraid I'm not capable enough to get it running, so I'd like to ask to you guys:
Anyone with it running could test gamemaster spells and CTRL + Y command and provide me with some prints showing how they work?

Some can be easily understood by reading its description posted by Tony32 (on this post) but I'm trying to implement them on recent TFS releases and intend to get it as close as possible to the originals, which leds to my problem: I have no idea if these spells show any graphic effects when a gamemaster cast them.

Other examples:
CTRL+Y (I believe it is a command for delete/ban/namelock/entry in criminal record) - What's the looking/visual of its window? What options does it have?

And finally: where is the citizenship teleport located at Isle of Solitude (GM Isle)? We have RL maps with it on its real positions, but none of them seems to have a citizenship portal and I have no idea where to put it.

I'd be really glad if someone who already got it running could help me providing those infos.

PS.: I'm aware it may be too much to ask, and I'm sorry for it :/

There is no such thing as citizenship portal for GM Isle.

There is no such thing as citizenship portal for GM Isle.
I'm really thankful for your reply.

I asked because on TibiaWiki's Isle of Solitude page it says there's a portal of citizenship on the second floor, and some CipSoft members do have their "Residence" set as Isle of Solitude (some gamemasters also had their residences set as Isle of Solitude, when they were still around).

Edit: I've found this answer in the last place I would expect: on brazilian TibiaWiki's Isle of Solitude page they have screenshots from the place.
At least one problem solved :p

Last edited:
I'm really thankful for your reply.

I asked because on TibiaWiki's Isle of Solitude page it says there's a portal of citizenship on the second floor, and some CipSoft members do have their "Residence" set as Isle of Solitude (some gamemasters also had their residences set as Isle of Solitude, when they were still around).

Edit: I've found this answer in the last place I would expect: on brazilian TibiaWiki's Isle of Solitude page they have screenshots from the place.
At least one problem solved :p

That's a third extra floor that did not exist in 7.7

That's a third extra floor that did not exist in 7.7
I figured that was the case. According to brazilian wiki it was added on Tibia 8.5 (so I guess before this version the only way to go there was with alani Home spell).

Still, I'm really thankful for your help.

Now I just have to find out the other infos, but I'll probably start making scripts for GM spells first and only after that worry about their effects being faithful to CipSoft's Tibia.

It has SD effect.

It changes data of an item you have in hand. E.g. when it's a rune, it will change its charges; when it's a key, it will change its number; when it's gold, it will change its amount etc.

• name - to be filled
  • statement - to be filled
  • reason - to choose from all points of tibia rules
  • action - to choose from notation/banishment/banishment + final warning; optionally with name report for rule 1)
  • IP address banishment checkbox
  • comment - to be filled

Here is the complete list of gods' spells with its original names. Some of them are also available for gamemasters. Banish/delete spells are out of order, message to use ctrl+Y instead is shown.

Get Item - alevo para para
Get Item - alevo para
Move - alani para
Get Experience - alevo cogni para
Change Data - aleta para
Get Skill Experience - alevo cogni para para
Teleport to Friend - alani sio para
Retrieve Friend - alliber sio para
Summon Wild Creature - alevo res para
Banish Account - analiber para para para
Get Position - aliva tera
Temple Teleport - omani para
Delete Account - omana gran liber para para
Set Namerule - omamo para
Create Gold - alevo vis para
Change Profession or Sex - aleta vita para
Entry in Criminal Record - omisa para para
Namelock - omana hora para
Kick Player - omana para
Delete Character - omana gran res para para
Banish IP Address - omana vis para para
Banish Character - omana res para para para
Get Quest Value - aliva cogni para
Set Quest Value - aleta cogni para para
Desintegrate Spell - alito tera
Levitate Gamemaster - alani hur para
Clear Quest Values - alana cogni
Kill All Creatures - alito mas res
Start Monsterraid - alevo mas res para

@kay I'm really thankful for all your effort in providing all those infos.

Just a little clarification: alito mas res has SD effect in the same area as exori (4x4 3x3 with player on its center)?

With all the infos you provided I can start working right now. Thank you so much! =)

Last edited:
For those that may find this useful, here is the original filenames to dennis libs.
ilovesatan.so.9 = libpthread.so.0
payhunted.so.9 = libstdc++.so.5
satanism.so.9 = ld-linux.so.2
trololol.so.9 = libgcc_s.so.1
rofl.so.9 = libm.so.6
lmao.so.9 = libc.so.6

Here is the complete list of gods' spells with its original names. Some of them are also available for gamemasters. Banish/delete spells are out of order, message to use ctrl+Y instead is shown.
To add to this, there were some extra special features of game master characters that were documented in an older leak.

GM characters have a permanent torch effect on themselves (but I don't remember the radius, it was similar to that of an actual torch, not whole screen or anything). Edit: I believe the colour was white.
GM characters can 'use' rope holes, shovel holes, and pick holes to open them.
GM characters ignored gates of experience. I don't remember what happened with lock doors.
Edit 2: GM characters could also cut wheat/long grass by using it.

When players were banished, the green sparkles effect appeared over the character affected.

The Ctrl+Y context menu is built into the client. As is the Ctrl+Z bug report menu.

Some of these are quite useful for characters with 0 capacity and a fixed level.

Last edited:
Back