• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

looking at the map, are the islands to the west of port hope the start of liberty bay?

looking at the map, are the islands to the west of port hope the start of liberty bay?

Pretty much, it's been there since the public map conversion release to OTBM format in 2008.
Fascinating isn't ? ^_^

@Raotiz Done i can see it =) the bad part is i can't import all .sec files xD but is good anyway <3

Open up the map editor, go to file -> open -> directory(where .sec files located) -> select 1 -> map opens and if you move the map editor it will load the other sec files.

@Acubens @lunara

Copy the dat & spr file on map editor into 7.7 folder
thank you ;P
ARWEHaU.png

@Ezzz How the floor reset/refreshable tile system works?
Probably map sectors are replaced with the corresponding map sector from origmap if X times has passed and no player is in the area.
But I would like to know more about that as well.

Probably map sectors are replaced with the corresponding map sector from origmap if X times has passed and no player is in the area.
But I would like to know more about that as well.
they were only refreshed on server save as far as i know, and probably the way you said.

Hey guys, this is great. It brings back memories alot hehe. I'm wondering, which file is responsible for the actions? Like teleporters, etc.?

Back