• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Attachments

• Realots Map Editor.rar
    14.1 MB · Views: 460 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
ETsa4Ct.png

I wonder why this is here. No way of getting there according to the moveuse nor the map editor. But it spawns here every serversave.

I've always find it satisfying to work with CIP file format inside OT servers, it's a pain in the butt to work with LUA and XML, fuck that shit.

onanmvv.jpg

HSdNC3b.jpg

0KHj57Y.jpg

v2VseZS.jpg

mmycE7V.jpg

It's no joke that Zanera was really a Mexican game world (please beware, that it might not seem like real Spanish due to the people that wrote down the letters had incredible bad grammatical skills).

l7nxyuD.jpg

Damn, you got your own editor? Looks damn sweet compared to sim0nes :p

Pretty much Remere's without all the OTserv messy format, and quite some modifications to my liking
I'm still working in a scalable moveuse.dat integration within the map editor :confused: (like RPGMakerXP IDE) but will take some time more likely due to my job
Again; too bad Dennis couldn't access Root on the game bin source server :(:( :mad:

It's no joke that Zanera was really a Mexican game world (please beware, that it might not seem like real Spanish due to the people that wrote down the letters had incredible bad grammatical skills).

l7nxyuD.jpg

Pretty much Remere's without all the OTserv messy format, and quite some modifications to my liking
I'm still working in a scalable moveuse.dat integration within the map editor :confused: (like RPGMakerXP IDE) but will take some time more likely due to my job
Again; too bad Dennis couldn't access Root on the game bin source server :(:( :mad:
Ahh yeah. Great work anyway, the one thing I miss the most about the sim0ne editor, is the goto position feature missing x)

Ahh yeah. Great work anyway, the one thing I miss the most about the sim0ne editor, is the goto position feature missing x)

Press Ctrl+G in RME for that feature :p
I'd like Simone's sources to be public ^^

I downloaded Yamaken realots mapeditor and get error ):
I try see the cipsoft map but it wont work
pic 1
9OoCM9N.png

pic2
IVEnou.png

pic 3
9w3803W.png

pic 4
vWFPfOe.png

What i doing wrong?

Help!

Or simply uncheck the "check file signatures" in the preferences dialog.

hmm. I connect to game but i can't enter to game...;/

Query:
Code:
Received playerLogin packet (0x14)
accountNumber: 1
charName  : Oscar Mike
charPass  : 1
charIP  : 192.168.222.1
:: Authenticating against database
:: Login succes from accountId 1
PremDays: 0
trialDays: 7
privs: 1
:: Added Privileges PREMIUM_ACCOUNT
Wrote 48 bytes to socket.

Game:
[cocde]
game.log: Spieler Oscar Mike loggt ein an Socket 20 von 192.168.222.1.
game.log: Spieler 1 loggt sich zum ersten Mal ein.
[/code]

why!? Please tell me how to fix;/...

Back