• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

No need to release files or so… I would like to see a RealOTS online back again with his original state and base

Please run it, I want to see how it's running compared to other server. I'd like to prove something to myself and to one other guy something...
you can test it Realots.org - News it is the only server running with this files posted here as i know..

I do play here often.. but for me there is something wrong with this distro and something is missing... that's why I want to compare to it.
I remember playing original RealOTS was a lot better than @e.e version

I'm doing just a bit of clean up and finishing adding spells for the sake of it haha, then I will release the first beta binary to go through Zanera live game world and characters.

I'm doing just a bit of clean up and finishing adding spells for the sake of it haha, then I will release the first beta binary to go through Zanera live game world and characters.
well i think if i can host one in linux for everyone i have a vps for it :D

If anyone is wondering, it was quite easy to increase respawn rate by reducing the most-right numbers in dat/monsters.db

So looking through these files again just for fun (yes I've been away for a while and I'm probably changing the subject super hard right now).
I managed to find this
Code:
BEGIN "Dungeon Floor Secret"
Separation, IsType (Obj1,371), IsPosition (Obj1,[33368,31757,11]), IsPlayer (Obj2) -> ChangeOnMap([33368,31756,11],386,355,0)

Which refers to a dirt floor changing to a rope spot in the old Edron Bog Raiders cave.

cOptd02.png

I went there in real Tibia and there was nothing there.

LGG98xb.png

But if you look at the old map there should be an area above it.

PPQP5Xv.png

So looking through these files again just for fun (yes I've been away for a while and I'm probably changing the subject super hard right now).
I managed to find this
Code:
BEGIN "Dungeon Floor Secret"
Separation, IsType (Obj1,371), IsPosition (Obj1,[33368,31757,11]), IsPlayer (Obj2) -> ChangeOnMap([33368,31756,11],386,355,0)

Which refers to a dirt floor changing to a rope spot in the old Edron Bog Raiders cave.

cOptd02.png

I went there in real Tibia and there was nothing there.

LGG98xb.png

But if you look at the old map there should be an area above it.

PPQP5Xv.png
did you stay in that obj1 pos?
I did the same some weeks ago while was boring. Just tried some weird thing on rool related to spike sword and found that you can only remove it, nothing else. Then with the serpentine tower trying to find out if there was something hide in there but couldnt find shiet, only one stupid tp working landing you to the next room.

I did everything, I tried to use Squeezing Gear of Girlpower on all the tiles around it. Maybe you need a rope? I can't be arsed to go back there again.

If you are searching this files for unsolved quest & mysteries I believe Toor removed it before it was released

If you are searching this files for unsolved quest & mysteries I believe Toor removed it before it was released

There are no secrets or unsolved quests in 7.7 but unfinished quests that were finished in 7.8 and on forward, also Toor did not remove any quests, there are no unsolved quests or mysteries, it's all part of the ambiance of RPG that CipSoft is giving to players.

Does anyone have the map with spawns on it? I found HeavenIsLost/elysium and tried everything but I can't get their mapeditor to work. It says it needs the .dat and .spr from Tibia 7.6 but I've tried that and it doesn't work.

could someone help me with this?

Code:
 ./game
Tibia Game-Server
(c) by CIP Productions, 2003.

InitSignalHandler: 21 Signalhandler eingerichtet (Soll=28)
Verwende eigene Stacks.
Starte Game-Server...
Pid 20642 - horche an Port 7172
Warte auf Clients...
Segmentation fault

could someone help me with this?

Code:
 ./game
Tibia Game-Server
(c) by CIP Productions, 2003.

InitSignalHandler: 21 Signalhandler eingerichtet (Soll=28)
Verwende eigene Stacks.
Starte Game-Server...
Pid 20642 - horche an Port 7172
Warte auf Clients...
Segmentation fault

Likely due to wrong libs? Make sure you're using the hacked libs "satanism, etc ..."

mmm now i see the character list but i cant enter ingame after i put the acc/pass... this is what the console shows up
Code:
Received playerLogin packet (0x14)
accountNumber: 799723
charName     : Oscar Mike
charPass     : 83F1FC0523B3
charIP       : 179.52.67.19
:: Authenticating against database
:: LOGIN FAILURE 6 for 0
Wrote 4 bytes to socket.

Back