• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

View attachment 55729

Actually, you're right. ^ this is what TMonster::TMonster constructor looks like on RealOTS, so if drop probability is 1, random(0, 999) can return both 0 and 1 (0,2%)

Edit: seems like attachments don't work. Screenshot (https://prnt.sc/10bizi7)

Yes, exactly. You reverted the if statement in your code, but it's the same. As far as I remember, originally it was:
Code:
if(random(0,999) <= chance) {
   //loot
}
Or atleast that's how the compiler put it (JLE instruction in ASM).

The above is re-created code. Could just be an oversight.

1/500 is far less rare than 1/1000, you can FEEL that difference. If MPA dropped 1/500, I would have found FAR more of them. I just cant...

Last edited:
The above is re-created code. Could just be an oversight.

1/500 is far less rare than 1/1000, you can FEEL that difference. If MPA dropped 1/500, I would have found FAR more of them. I just cant...
That'd be 50%. BTW, here is CIP's original code: Screenshot (https://prnt.sc/10boolg)
There's a 0,1% error margin. Or maybe it's intended. We'll never know

There's a good change random() is not inclusive.

Random in Lua, C# and few other languages know is not inclusive.

Might be a custom function, i think cpp uses rand() so Idk, but I doubt it's inclusive. IE can't roll a 0

There's a good change random() is not inclusive.

Random in Lua, C# and few other languages know is not inclusive.

Might be a custom function, i think cpp uses rand() so Idk, but I doubt it's inclusive. IE can't roll a 0

It's their own function, it calls rand() and it is inclusive.
If you choose to believe your impression from killing demons, I can't help.

It's their own function, it calls rand() and it is inclusive.
If you choose to believe your impression from killing demons, I can't help.
If cip have used rand(1,1000) from their custom function. It could have the desired behaviour. Doesn't need to change the <=

Assuming the ItemData->itemProbability varies from 1 to 1000 inclusive.

Last edited:
I've always find it satisfying to work with CIP file format inside OT servers, it's a pain in the butt to work with LUA and XML, fuck that shit.

onanmvv.jpg

HSdNC3b.jpg

0KHj57Y.jpg

v2VseZS.jpg

mmycE7V.jpg
Pls the map editor files :C

The files do not include any login data.
So it wouldn't be possible to login into or access existing characters? This was from Zanera anyway right? So I doubt they'd have anything interesting on their characters. Maybe if it were Antica data...

So it wouldn't be possible to login into or access existing characters? This was from Zanera anyway right? So I doubt they'd have anything interesting on their characters. Maybe if it were Antica data...
You can login on their Zanera characters, if that's what you meant. But there isn't really anything interesting. It definitely would be more awesome if it were Antica or atleast some other old server. Not just for the gods' characters but all the ancient rares you could track etc. Zanera was only slightly over a year old and when it comes to rares, the only interesting fact is that they had 2x bunnyslippers already (where the chance for that was very very slim).
@Toor mentioned in the first post he broke into "nearly all the US servers and atleast one German" but he never released those.

You can login on their Zanera characters, if that's what you meant. But there isn't really anything interesting. It definitely would be more awesome if it were Antica or atleast some other old server. Not just for the gods' characters but all the ancient rares you could track etc. Zanera was only slightly over a year old and when it comes to rares, the only interesting fact is that they had 2x bunnyslippers already (where the chance for that was very very slim).
@Toor mentioned in the first post he broke into "nearly all the US servers and atleast one German" but he never released those.
That's a shame. And ah, that's interesting that the characters are accessible, but not sure it'd have anything interesting as we said.

Logic would have us believe all servers are the same, but I wonder if Antica had anything different to it. It was an older world, maybe they had to account for legacy stuff. Gotta keep the dream alive that there were secrets of whimsy right?

I'm curious for comparison: what movement options did Gods have? I know they could cut wheat etc. with right click, change their speed, teleport to players, and teleport to landmarks... but surely God characters had more options? On OTs you could move x spaces, go up and down instantly, teleport to coordinates...

That's a shame. And ah, that's interesting that the characters are accessible, but not sure it'd have anything interesting as we said.

Logic would have us believe all servers are the same, but I wonder if Antica had anything different to it. It was an older world, maybe they had to account for legacy stuff. Gotta keep the dream alive that there were secrets of whimsy right?
There isn't anything interesting on their Zanera chars, it was checked.
And yes, servers were the same, but on Antica cip had their "real" characters plus the world itself had alot of rares and glitched items from the past, unlike Zanera that was a fairly new world at the time. So it would be more interesting to search through the chars of Antica for sure.

I'm curious for comparison: what movement options did Gods have? I know they could cut wheat etc. with right click, change their speed, teleport to players, and teleport to landmarks... but surely God characters had more options? On OTs you could move x spaces, go up and down instantly, teleport to coordinates...
They could teleport to certain coordinates too, using alani "x,y,z command. It also worked relative, e.g. alani "2,0,0 would teleport you 2 squares to the east.

Here is the complete list of commands:

Get Item - alevo para para
Get Item - alevo para
Move - alani para
Get Experience - alevo cogni para
Change Data - aleta para
Get Skill Experience - alevo cogni para para
Teleport to Friend - alani sio para
Retrieve Friend - alliber sio para
Summon Wild Creature - alevo res para
Banish Account - analiber para para para
Get Position - aliva tera
Temple Teleport - omani para
Delete Account - omana gran liber para para
Set Namerule - omamo para
Create Gold - alevo vis para
Change Profession or Sex - aleta vita para
Entry in Criminal Record - omisa para para
Namelock - omana hora para
Kick Player - omana para
Delete Character - omana gran res para para
Banish IP Address - omana vis para para
Banish Character - omana res para para para
Get Quest Value - aliva cogni para
Set Quest Value - aleta cogni para para
Desintegrate Spell - alito tera
Levitate Gamemaster - alani hur para
Clear Quest Values - alana cogni
Kill All Creatures - alito mas res
Start Monsterraid - alevo mas res para

Banish/delete spells didn't work at the time already, just a remains of the past. In 7.7 they already had a panel for that under ctrl+Y.

They could also have special flags that would prevent them from losing items on death, or prevent dying at all, or give unlimited cap/mana, or infinite light etc. etc.

There isn't anything interesting on their Zanera chars, it was checked.
And yes, servers were the same, but on Antica cip had their "real" characters plus the world itself had alot of rares and glitched items from the past, unlike Zanera that was a fairly new world at the time. So it would be more interesting to search through the chars of Antica for sure.

They could teleport to certain coordinates too, using alani "x,y,z command. It also worked relative, e.g. alani "2,0,0 would teleport you 2 squares to the east.

They could also have special flags that would prevent them from losing items on death, or prevent dying at all, or give unlimited cap/mana, or infinite light etc. etc.
Neat, I didn't know 'alani' could work in that way. Seeing the Antica stuff would have been fun; wonder how many other items existed in the vein of the Ferumbras infinite SD. The flags thing is what interested me - wasn't sure if there were hard coded game interactions God characters had on real Tibia that wouldn't have been reflected on OTs.

Funnily enough all of those spells still exist within real Tibia; they give you the 'you have not learned this spell' error when you try. They used to do absolutely nothing (couldn't say them, no error appeared). Jeez, think they were deactivated when the 7.0 client came out, still funny that they exist. Knowing how spaghetti their code is, it'd probably wreck the game if they tried to remove it.

Back