• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Knowing how spaghetti their code is, it'd probably wreck the game if they tried to remove it.

Very unlikely, their code was actually pretty clean and intuitive. Ots distributions are by far more of a spaghetti.
They could have removed any of these commands with no issues. If they didn't, it's probably because there was no need to, or they are still in use.

Btw afaik, there wasn't an infinite sd from ferumbras. Only some ordinary runes with unusual number of charges. There was also a glitched 0x sd rune supposedly created by server lag. :p

Last edited:
Anyone have a working account creation for this files?
I'm thinking about to make a simple server with account creation to let people test the cipsoft files now that I have spare servers around here.

Anyone have a working account creation for this files?
I'm thinking about to make a simple server with account creation to let people test the cipsoft files now that I have spare servers around here.

How are people able to decompile and find the stats of everything? Has anyone posted a decompiled code somewhere, or can someone tell me of which program and what file did you decompile to find all these formulas everyone talking about.

How are people able to decompile and find the stats of everything? Has anyone posted a decompiled code somewhere, or can someone tell me of which program and what file did you decompile to find all these formulas everyone talking about.
IDA HEX PRO and the knowleadge of hex editing values, compiling it back

Foreign Language
Press Ctrl + G in RME for that function :p :p

I wish Simone's sources were public ^^
Good evening Ezzz could you upload the map editor that you are using, the one that you uploaded has less functions like goto and others, I thank you in advance, thank you!

Last edited:
Even better than that, I will release binaries for people to run the server in their Windows computers until I come out of beta stage and then decide if I will release the code in GitHub
Will you have any news / updates about your project?

Will you have any news / updates about your project?

That clone project was released already, it's found on the discussion board, and with sources included.
However, I have not been working for the past few months due to many mental issues, COVID, and the sudden passing of my grandparents.

Hi, I would like to ask about the invisibility system on tibia 7.7.
I suppose that the line below in the monster file is responsible for invisibility. Example for Warlock:
Actor (13) -> Outfit ((0, 0), 20) : 10,

Does this mean that Warlock had a 20% chance to disappear every 10 seconds? What was the duration of invisibility?

I suppose that the line below in the monster file is responsible for invisibility. Example for Warlock:

Does this mean that Warlock had a 20% chance to disappear every 10 seconds? What was the duration of invisibility?

1 in 10 chance of cast per interval, 20 seconds.

Chance is a 1 in X chance, not % like modern TFS

20 seconds duration, 1/10 chance each time stimulus function is called, there's no interval per se
13 is the animation effect

Hey guys i trying to put online to my friends play

where do i and where do not i have to put my external ip?

my item run ok on vm, but i cant make it online in vps

Actually it is a chance of 1 in (X+1). Here's CIP's code:

The interesting part is "if (!(rand() % SpellData->Delay))". Curious that they've used a plain rand() and not their more elaborated random(int,int), which they used everywhere else.

Now, In Tibia every single spell that monsters (not players) can cast must have an associated TImpact struct. TOutfitImpact is the one you're looking for.

Here you can see that it sets a timer on the #16 skill (there are 25). It is TSkillIllusion.

And here the server performs the actual change and notifies all the surrounding creatures.
Since the spell you showed says "Actor (13) ->..." and not "Victim (13) -> ..." you know that it's casted on the monster itself and there's no need to have an actual target.

"Outfit ((0, 0), 20)" is even simpler. TOutfit struct looks like this:

C++:
struct TOutfit {
    int OutfitID;

union {
        int ObjectID;
        unsigned char Color[4];
    };
};

"(0,0)" means that the first number denotes OutfitID, and the second is each of the 4 colors packed into one integer. You can make it work with Item IDs by setting OutfitID to zero and the colors to a TypeID, just like the Serpent Spawn turns you into a worm:

Code:
# serpentspawn.mon
Victim (7, 0, 13) -> Outfit ((0, 3492), 4) : 120,

Code:
# objects.srv
TypeID      = 3492
Name        = "a worm"
Flags       = {Cumulative,Take}
Attributes  = {Weight=20}

edit: st*pid typos

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, very interesting.

I found a bug, if you summon a monster name human with utevo res your gm character debug and the client crashes. If you summon with the wild summon spell everyone in the area crashes. I dont know why yet. But heres a photo of the monster lol.
I see.

But do you know why cip create this strange creature, doesn't make any sense to me.

thanks for answering my questions.

Regards.
That monster wasn't intended to be used ingame. It exists because human NPCs and players inherit its config. It's related by race number and in the same way dwarf NPCs correspond to dwarf race defined in dwarf.mon e.g.

Last edited:
I want to shortly address the history about the origin of the files. They were obtained when a social engineering attack escalated into a root compromise of nearly all the US servers and at least one German server. There was no sorcery involved.

In the interview with SAMMYNSC (2013) you said:

SAMMYNSC: How did you acquire the CIP files? Rumor has it that you, or someone you know socially engineered the hosting company many years ago. How many people were involved?
TOOR: I did it by myself. Initial penetration by social engineering. Their old hosting company allowed an administrative contact change for their account. I pretended to be a CIPsoft employee “on call” needing a password change. They asked me for the IP number and the name of the owner for the account and they made the change. I used a password recovery and gained access to a vast amount of tickets, some of them containing plain text IPs and passwords to KVM devices. That led to the compromise. However I didn’t compromise player accounts.

So you caused this "root compromise of nearly all US servers and at least one German server" or someone else and you just downloaded tibia files from that huge hacked-files-database?
The thing you said (in 2013 interview) about calling Cipsoft's server provider and changing the password to obtain the files was a lie?

And when did someone publish those hacked files in january 2007? What day of january?

Last edited:
I was messing with POI and found this room. 4 keys 0000. But none of them seems to works. Strange i though this key open any door.

You can summon a monster gm too. It is kinda funny. Is there any point that some god have summoned one?
This unfinished POI room was scrapped.

Looks like there was meant to be another puzzle there, the room leading to it has traps on the ground and those keys are uninfished.

It was later changed to room you just walk through with a single locked door, the key hidden in the swamp near venore instead.

In the interview with SAMMYNSC (2013) you said:

SAMMYNSC: How did you acquire the CIP files? Rumor has it that you, or someone you know socially engineered the hosting company many years ago. How many people were involved?
TOOR: I did it by myself. Initial penetration by social engineering. Their old hosting company allowed an administrative contact change for their account. I pretended to be a CIPsoft employee “on call” needing a password change. They asked me for the IP number and the name of the owner for the account and they made the change. I used a password recovery and gained access to a vast amount of tickets, some of them containing plain text IPs and passwords to KVM devices. That led to the compromise. However I didn’t compromise player accounts.

So you caused this "root compromise of nearly all US servers and at least one German server" or someone else and you just downloaded tibia files from that huge hacked-files-database?
The thing you said (in 2013 interview) about calling Cipsoft's server provider and changing the password to obtain the files was a lie?

And when did someone publish those hacked files in january 2007? What day of january?

I don't think he's going to answer you, given the fact he hasn't visited otland since one year. Anyway what makes you even assume that was a lie?

I don't think he's going to answer you, given the fact he hasn't visited otland since one year. Anyway what makes you even assume that was a lie?
Interview from 2013 with TOOR:
Anything you wish people know that you know due to you seeing the files?
Two things: 1) Gamel is a rebel and 2) The sword of Fury is obtainable but it’s very rare and extremely tough.

In the first post (this topic) he said he lied about spike sword quest being solvable on Rookgaard:
"This release also exposes that some quests of which I have always maintained were solvable are in fact not. I said so because hope is always the last thing to die. Hope brings life."

I want to know if he caused "root compromise of nearly all the US servers and at least one German server" or someone else, because if he did, the FBI would be all over him, hacking most of US servers would be extremely high tier hacking and extremely dangerous for him, so it's hard for me to believe he would openly talk about this. I am writing a history of sword of fury right now and I just need exact information how did this leak happen.

Did he call the Cipsoft server and change the password (like he said in a 2013 interview) or did he collect tibia source code from that gigantic "root compromise of nearly all US servers and at least one German server" (like he said in THIS topic)? Or was is a mix of both those things?

Anyone in contact with him? Discord? Unfortunately he did not provide ANY contact information in his account page here.

Last edited:
I agree, an actual hacker who had compromised that much would have been breaking a LOT of laws and you could be prosecute at any point. No one would admit to this.

What is far more likely is that the server was exposed to shell access and the credentials were weak and brute forced, none of that crap about compromising nearly all US servers.

Back