• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 (Cipsoft Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneZ

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

To every programmer out there who is interested in the cipsoft files. I'm here to release them. Good luck and have fun.

See newer version: https://otland.net/threads/realots-7-7-cipsoft-files-virgin.244562/

Files:
  • Game Server: game.rar
  • Login Server: loginserver.rar
  • Query Manager: query.tgz
  • Database Scheme: otserv_schema_data.sql.gz

Download locations:

Sincerely,

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe someone that actually knows what they are doing can get something done

Any questions feel free to ask.

Was there any monopoly? I thought it's illegal to post files without author's (cip) permission.
There was a partial leak on 2013, mark did nothing against the poster or the post itself. The files were kept by a few and it was very rare to find someone that had the whole package to run.

Now any oldschool server or any oldschool project can have access to the files and keep their ot a bit more like the original 7.7 game. Someone can even run the original one.

There was a partial leak on 2013, mark did nothing against the poster or the post itself. The files were kept by a few and it was very rare to find someone that had the whole package to run.

Now any oldschool server or any oldschool project can have access to the files and keep their ot a bit more like the original 7.7 game. Someone can even run the original one.

The original one is deprecated, it will never succeed, just forget about it.

The original one is deprecated, it will never succeed, just forget about it.
You got this opinion because you got the next generation oldschool option, a 7.7 server that tries to copy the realots behavior with tfs 1.2 distro and all the possibilities that it brings. Its really cool.
I know the realots engine is not good, its lacks a lot of features that players wants. The only appeal is to run and play the original thing, someone may want that. I don't care much about oldschools servers and i give too little importance to the original feeling.

Hello Everyone,

To every programmer out there who is interested in the cipsoft files. I'm here to release them. Good luck and have fun.

Game Server:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/skic2d78jee6dwd/game.rar

Login Server:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/35yg4n5ua1tw50e/loginserver.rar

Query Manager:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1l8sn8gzy0z21y4/query.tgz

Database Scheme:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d850pcm0f185qs8/otserv_schema_data.sql.gz

Sincerely,
Thank you lol :D

I'm amazed it took 10 years for this to be leaked in full. It's been slightly over a decade (You almost made an anniversary release).
Not sure if this is the edited version of the game binary or the unmodified version (which would be rare).

I'm amazed it took 10 years for this to be leaked in full. It's been slightly over a decade (You almost made an anniversary release).
Not sure if this is the edited version of the game binary or the unmodified version (which would be rare).
I'm curious why you don't release the unmodified version? This version release by BoneZ has modified objects.srv and even npcs are modified i think.

Reactions: e.e

I'm amazed how many people were afraid of you when it came to releasing the files. You like it, don't you? Playing the keyboard hero.
Did you have fun scamming people with the files, stealing hundreds of dollars?

I'm curious why you don't release the unmodified version? This version release by BoneZ has modified objects.srv and even npcs are modified i think.

I don't have any incentive to do so. If he released modified objects.srv and npcs then move along. Nothing near orig experience.

You expected him to release virgin files? (Not like he has virgin files, it's rare for that to happen in full releases :p) You can find the original NPC files in Tools board I think, since they were released in 2007.

I'm amazed how many people were afraid of you when it came to releasing the files. You like it, don't you? Playing the keyboard hero.
Did you have fun scamming people with the files, stealing hundreds of dollars?

It's only thanks to Toor we all have gained access to this master piece in the first place, and to those who actually earned his trust throughout the years for him to confidently share it with them, and of course, those who were brave and honest enough to buy the distribution to host their own game server.

Don't feel like a hero, Rxrob had released files as well (2 or 3 years ago), just not virgin ones like this one distribution.

what exactly was modified?

I could tell you, but I haven't downloaded them -yet-

You expected him to release virgin files? (Not like he has virgin files, it's rare for that to happen in full releases :p) You can find the original NPC files in Tools board I think, since they were released in 2007.

It's only thanks to Toor we all have gained access to this master piece in the first place, and to those who actually earned his trust throughout the years for him to confidently share it with them, and of course, those who were brave and honest enough to buy the distribution to host their own game server.

Don't feel like a hero, Rxrob had released files as well (2 or 3 years ago), just not virgin ones like this one distribution.

I could tell you, but I haven't downloaded them -yet-

There's no need to crawl up Dennis's ass. Obviously he has granted you with something that you were fighting years for to obtain, congratulations to you my friend.
There are people who know the other side of Dennis, money can buy everything right?;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back