• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 (Cipsoft Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want me to upload feel free to ask [;

News, server up and running, but i need realots client to connect, using 7.7 or 7.72 dont login, problem with rsa key, but i already changed in login server but requires one code with is send by realots client, someone have to upload?

Nice bros someone will host a new realots? I know its hard but if someone host msg me becouse i can donate money on paypal for the one who work/will host it

News, server up and running, but i need realots client to connect, using 7.7 or 7.72 dont login, problem with rsa key, but i already changed in login server but requires one code with is send by realots client, someone have to upload?
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/sGGbG/RealOTS.zip
This is the last Realots client downloaded from realots.co on march 11 this year.
Good luck.

Wow. I never thought this would be released; I am actually pretty interested to see how the actual server works. Anyway, it took a while, but I finally got it up and running:
FgtwL

Wow, great job, i am running all, but loginserver released dont login in gameserver, downloading boost for compile loginserver by Yamaken.

I won't hold your hand, but I'll give you the major information you need. Firstly, the server uses the 7.7 (not 7.72) RSA keys. The OTServ IPChanger changes the key to the Otserv RSA keys, so you will either need to change your system's hosts file or update the tibia server binary with the new RSA keys using a hexeditor. Secondly, the server's threading mechanism is very old; it uses LinuxThreads, whereas LinuxThreads has been deprecated by NPTL. Someone earlier posted that all you need to do was compile against the older versions of the required libraries. However, this statement is not entirely true, as LinuxThreads was implemented at the kernel level, so you will need to use an older Linux kernel. Anyway, running the server on a modern distribution using NPTL will make it look as if the server is properly running, but you won't be able to connect to it (took me a while to figure out this issue using gdb).

I won't hold your hand, but I'll give you the major information you need. Firstly, the server uses the 7.7 (not 7.72) RSA keys. The OTServ IPChanger changes the key to the Otserv RSA keys, so you will either need to change your system's hosts file or update the tibia server binary with the new RSA keys using a hexeditor. Secondly, the server's threading mechanism is very old; it uses LinuxThreads, whereas LinuxThreads has been deprecated by NPTL. Someone earlier posted that all you need to do was compile against the older versions of the required libraries. However, this statement is not entirely true, as LinuxThreads was implemented at the kernel level, so you will need to use an older Linux kernel. Anyway, running the server on a modern distribution using NPTL will make it look as if the server is properly running, but you won't be able to connect to it (took me a while to figure out this issue using gdb).
thanks for this, i lose one week for nothing using ubuntu 14.04, like you say, server running fine, but char dont login in gameserver.

I just created a char on otcloud but cant download anything, what is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back