• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

that is how it should be, otherwise there will be exploits, and since I started tibia in 7.4 it was like this already

Someone has the libs to compile under Windows 64bits?

I didn't explained well, so here we go :)

If you are in battle, the option "Leave Party" dissapear, that's not corret (atleast in old versions)
But if you aren't in battle, the option appear normally ;)

That's how it supposed to be.

getting this error when trying to compile with your latest fixes ezzz

1>exception.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MiniDumpWriteDump@28
1>c:\users\new\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\OTHIRE\Release\OTHIRE.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

could you help me out :p

getting this error when trying to compile with your latest fixes ezzz

1>exception.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MiniDumpWriteDump@28
1>c:\users\new\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\OTHIRE\Release\OTHIRE.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

could you help me out :p

This was already answered in one post in the thread.

Add DBGHELP.LIB to the linkers.

@Ezzz Excuse me brother, You should add
Code:
msg->AddString("");
in the line 2070 of the file protocolgame.cpp for fix the Text Window debug. You have removed two lines and just needed to remove one. Thank you very much my dear Ezzz!

And for last, some Creature Events isn't working too (onDie, onKill, onAdvance)

In creatureevent.cpp, search for the function void CreatureEvent::executeOnDie(Creature* creature, Item* corpse)

Change that line:
Code:
m_scriptInterface->callFunction(2, false);

To this:
Code:
m_scriptInterface->callFunction(2);

Now search for the function void CreatureEvent::executeOnKill(Creature* creature, Creature* target, bool lastHit)

Change that line:
Code:
m_scriptInterface->callFunction(3, false);
To this:
Code:
m_scriptInterface->callFunction(3);

And now search for the function void CreatureEvent::executeOnAdvance(Player* player, levelTypes_t type, uint32_t oldLevel, uint32_t newLevel)

Change that line:
Code:
m_scriptInterface->callFunction(4, false);
To this:
Code:
m_scriptInterface->callFunction(4);

Hope you enjoy guys ;)

Hi dude! Thank you very much for your work, but I have a question with this part. Is it really necessary? I have not problems with these creatyreevents (onDie, onKill, onAdvance). Exactly what problems has given you my dear friend?
Thank you very much! :D

Hi guys! Here is my spells.xml, it is the same of OTHire, but it has the original mana, no soul, etc. of old tibia. I hope this helps you. Thank you very much guys.

Attachments

I didn't explained well, so here we go :)

If you are in battle, the option "Leave Party" dissapear, that's not corret (atleast in old versions)
But if you aren't in battle, the option appear normally ;)
that is correct in 7.72 iirc. avesta also does this

Back
Top Bottom