• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

Can you check it @Ezzz ???

It's working just fine here, tested with:

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
   if(param == "") then
     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You need to type the parameter.")
     return false
   end

local player = getPlayerByName(param)
   if player == LUA_NULL then
     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "This player does not exist.")
     return false
   end

doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, player, 7)

return false
end

Ooooh, there's a difference here:

doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, player, 7)

I'm using doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, 7)
So, that's the reason ?? (I'm not in home, can't test it)

It's doPlayerAddPremiumDays(playercid, days).

Works just fine here.

Set Toolset to v100, if using x64 set Toolset to v120.
I've done as you said u.u, but no problem. I think for now I do not need to compile, better I will explore the server to help find bugs.

I've done as you said u.u, but no problem. I think for now I do not need to compile, better I will explore the server to help find bugs.

I doubt there are any bugs, OTServ SVN is known for being one of the stablest server of all time (TFS 1.0 can be considered stable at this day), I used to develop for it back when OTfans was alive. Only bugs there might be are from the downgrading process, things that I forgot to remove from newer protocol versions, all of them are fixed on my RealOTs project though, I didn't had a record of commits since I work in it with a friend, I released this project because I used Avesta, and Avesta is pretty fucking old and outdated, this one is a lot better.

I will upload a VS2013 project for the x64 libs in a while, you shall be able to compile just fine with it.

this server only work with 7.72? i want to know if i can compile it for 7.4

Only for 7.72, if you want it to work with 7.4 you will have to put Xtea encryption/decryption out, besides some other factors in the source that Tibia 7.4 lacks.

Only for 7.72, if you want it to work with 7.4 you will have to put Xtea encryption/decryption out, besides some other factors in the source that Tibia 7.4 lacks.

how i can make that found with 7.4 items.otb and client 7.72?, its possible

@Ezzz

Really weird, your premium talkaction worked, but mine not.

Here's the script, it work in old OTServ_SVN 0.6.3 (Avesta)

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
  if getPlayerPremiumDays(cid) <= 365 then

local priceDay = 1500
  if param == "" then
  cost = priceDay
  oneDay = 1
  if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, cost) then
  doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, oneDay)
  doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have bought one day of premium account. Please login again!")
  else
  doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You don't have enough money.")
  doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
  end
  else
  if getPlayerPremiumDays(cid) + param <= 365 then
  local cost = param * priceDay
  if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, cost) then
  doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, param)
  doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have bought ".. param .." days of premium account. Please login again!")
  else
  doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You don't have enough money.")
  end
  else
  doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You can not buy more than one year of Premium Account.")
  end
  end

else
  doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You can not buy more than one year of Premium Account.")
  end
end

@Nottinghster

oneDay variable is undeclared. You aren't parsing given param correctly as an integer. You need to learn LUA.
Bro Nottinghster is the best LUA scripter and C++ programmer on these forums...

lol i don't even think he can write code, he just steals it from other places and copy pastes it until the compiler errors stop

Bro Nottinghster is the best LUA scripter and C++ programmer on these forums...

lol i don't even think he can write code, he just steals it from other places and copy pastes it until the compiler errors stop

If I ask for help, I can't write a single code or am I noob ???
So, I've created my server and others servers stealing codes ???

You're being stupid dude !

But no problem, I know you love me ;)

@Ezzz

Alright then, I'll fix it...
I've posted that code here because in my old otserv_svn 0.6.3 (avesta) works 100% with that script, I have to check what has changed in that "newer" version, but thanks for the hint ;)

I do not like you at all, I think you are a cancer to this whole forum and Open-Tibia community in general. Unlike Ezz, if you had the knowledge to make an OT like he did, you would be selling it for like 200 euros.

I do not like you at all, I think you are a cancer to this whole forum and Open-Tibia community in general. Unlike Ezz, if you had the knowledge to make an OT like he did, you would be selling it for like 200 euros.

Cancer ?? What a strong word, but ok, no problem.
Say that to the peoples (alot) that I already helped ;)

What's your problem man ??

Please, keep this thread clean from stupid and childish arguments. This is about the devlopment about OTHire and suggestions and nothing else.

Back