• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

Not in functions.lua, but in luascript.cpp & luascript.h

Those are the 3 functions you need it:
Code:
isPartyLeader(cid)
isPartySharedExperienceActive(cid)
setPartySharedExperience(cid, value)

As I said before, now it's with you guys ;)

Here's an example of the Shared Exp TalkAction, now it's with you guys !!!
Code:
local cfg = {
inFightBlock = true,
onlyLeader = true,
}

function onSay(cid, words, param)
local members = getPartyMembers(cid)
if not members then
  doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You are not in a party.")
  return false
end

if cfg.onlyLeader and not isPartyLeader(cid) then
  doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Only party leader can enable or disable shared experience.")
  return false
end

if cfg.inFightBlock and hasCondition(cid, CONDITION_INFIGHT) then
  doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You need to be out of fight.")
  return false
end

local boolean = not isPartySharedExperienceActive(cid)
if setPartySharedExperience(cid, boolean) then
  for _, pid in ipairs(members) do
   if not isPartyLeader(pid) then
    doPlayerSendTextMessage(pid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Shared Experience has been "..(boolean and "activated" or "deactivated")..".")
   end
  end
else
  doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "There was an error. Try again in few seconds.")
end

return false
end
Nice code @Nottinghster ! Thx

Code:
isPartyLeader(cid)

You had it, right?

Well, at least he released it.

Why this closed mind about to release codes? Are we in a open source comunnity or in code-market?

Not what I was on about. One can release what he wants, but should not be credited for something he did not do, as this is very common for that particular user.

Code:
isPartyLeader(cid)

In order to use this functions you have to have it on functions.lua

I have this problem. Player is banned after excess player killing, and then when they are unbanned, 1 frag more and they get ban again. How to make the server zero all the frags after ban, or daily?

How to analyze the dump files .mdmp on this server? It doesnt want to open on my visual studio, I try to do that Native way thing but always miss something. (I am trying to open this files outside the dedicated server)

How to analyze the dump files .mdmp on this server? It doesnt want to open on my visual studio, I try to do that Native way thing but always miss something. (I am trying to open this files outside the dedicated server)
is your dedicated running windows? :O

Is anybody here have a bug with houses?

There's no information that it is a house. And second thing: I can open or close this doors but I can't enter to this house.

I've used RME 2.2 and 3.0 BETA with files from Ezzz's github.

Back