• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

i was trying to get the rune (charges) fix but i dont get it done do annyone solve it? so yea how

I'm no longer giving support to TFS 1.0 for 7.72, only for OTHire. So is this bug present in OTHire?

@Ezzz is not a bug but I was wondering a couple of things:
1- Does the blessings system work?
2- How I add a couple of new outfits, such as a simple example are the elf outfit and dwarf outfit. I have tryed a few things, but I have not managed successfully, always makes me error :c.

I still don't understand anything.
I I mean a little detail: When a player attacks another player, the attacking player receives a white skull. Passing the time when the first player loses the white skull and player he was attacked by another player dies, the first player (without skull) receives the message unjustified murder and he receives the frag.
This happens if the second player has never lost the status of "Battle recently" or better known to some as pz.
Hopefully I have explained myself better, greetings! @Ezzz

Can someone help me to compile it? I'm working with visual studio 2013 on windows 7. Tried with avesta libs, otx libs, tfs old and new libs.
I followed the directions gaved by Nottinghster here. As plataform toolset I can only chose "Visual Studio 2013 (v120)", is that a problem?

I can understand português and español, If you can explain better at these languages, feel free to do so.

@Ezzz @Nottinghster

In this server work task system ?

And where i change that item were not for proffesion ? for example :
You see crown legs (Arm:8).
It can only be wielded properly by knights and paladins.
It weighs 65.00 oz.

?

@Ezzz @Nottinghster

In this server work task system ?

And where i change that item were not for proffesion ? for example :
You see crown legs (Arm:8).
It can only be wielded properly by knights and paladins.
It weighs 65.00 oz.

?

Yes, Task System works (LUA)

You can change in movements.xml

Can someone help me to compile it? I'm working with visual studio 2013 on windows 7. Tried with avesta libs, otx libs, tfs old and new libs.
I followed the directions gaved by Nottinghster here. As plataform toolset I can only chose "Visual Studio 2013 (v120)", is that a problem?

I can understand português and español, If you can explain better at these languages, feel free to do so.

Peonso, send me a P.M with your Skype

Back