• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.x] What is required to change client wallpaper dimensions? (bigger than 640*480)

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
It seems like tibia.pic is limited to 640*480 by default, but does anyone what is required to change this? The biggest issue is that the old client forces a background with a 4:3 resolution which means almost everyone will have a distorted widescreen background picture.

I bridge my mobile internet connection to the PC and put the phone in the dry cleaner while I play, just to emulate that 56k modem feeling. But it would be cool to have a widescreen background picture in my client.

I bridge my mobile internet connection to the PC and put the phone in the dry cleaner while I play, just to emulate that 56k modem feeling. But it would be cool to have a widescreen background picture in my client.
I believe it would be doable by hex editing as people did with MC, but some haxor 1337 skilled guys might know better. @Yamaken

Back