• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

779 ms for sale

Melty

Reaction score
Yo
im selling my char named Warlock 779 master sorcerer
the char will come completely naked and with 4kk
make ur offers im taking both rl and tibia cash
im not going first in the trade but dont worry about being scammed since im not a kid who thinks thats funny
feel free to ask any questions or pm me

@bazzese: nao ty
@mozg: no idea how daopay works and doesnt it takes a fee of 50%?
@bajenhero: im not online often so just pm's

whatever ur offer is true or not keep in mind that i wont go first so if u feel like being scammed and dont wanna trade its ok but if u still wanna do it pm me
and dont u think 600k is too much? lol

Last edited:
srry but i wont add someone i dont know, just things i do, tell me when u are online and i'll log in to talk

whatever ur offer is true or not keep in mind that i wont go first so if u feel like being scammed and dont wanna trade its ok but if u still wanna do it pm me
and dont u think 600k is too much? lol

Dude i don't play Real Tibia anymore. I play Ot servers. And yes. I trust you enough to do this trade, if you scam me, it's your loss. Metaphorically.

ok then i'll make a char in amera and pm u when its ready but still dude 600k is too much for an ot :/

Monty if u are able to pay x2 and buy jastah would be nice ;D my offer is 20 € rl money ;p i use paypal to be honest.

Back