• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.0 lowrate rl map please

would you play this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krigasomfan

Reaction score
8.0 rl map with lowrate :

1-8 10x
9-19 8x
20-29 6x
30-39 5x
40-49 4x
50~infinity 3x/2x

skills: 4x/6x
magic: 2x/3x
loot: 2x/3x

and very carefully balanced task on every worthy monster, and make all task able to do solo and in team, 500 dragons/lords/frost solo, 1000 in party, with same exp reward in both maybe only item reward in solo task

and 3x repeatable tasks on ALL, except those with rare item reward or such

i'd pay 10 euro a month to play this, i think more players would... only thing everyone want is a very long term server with no resets, or like 1 year resets or so..

and a nessecary thing to play serv (premium for spells) or just vip scroll (10% extra exp and free djinns)

make maybe 1 custom thing INQ in 8.0 with HFF's or PoI without levers for extra content...

signed
agree on rates
but not repeatable tasks that would be overpowder

but who gonna host it :s

and once again, that's the really big problem!

you want to play 8.0, some want to play 7.4 or 7.6 (Like I want), in the other hand, people wanting to play 8.6 (because of botting and trainers, which I think sucks, but it's really this way, people don't want to invest time in training skills, they just want to get level 200 as fast as they can, make a war, then leave the server with their team for another server). I haven't got enough free time to work on one server by myself, even though I wish I had more.

Thing is, to make such a work, you need a team, it's really not possible to do everything yourself, there will always be a bug here and there...

Anyways, if anyone's interested into building one LONGTERM server, just pm me, I could give like 10€/month for a server and work on it slowly :)

and once again, that's the really big problem!

you want to play 8.0, some want to play 7.4 or 7.6 (Like I want), in the other hand, people wanting to play 8.6 (because of botting and trainers, which I think sucks, but it's really this way, people don't want to invest time in training skills, they just want to get level 200 as fast as they can, make a war, then leave the server with their team for another server). I haven't got enough free time to work on one server by myself, even though I wish I had more.

Thing is, to make such a work, you need a team, it's really not possible to do everything yourself, there will always be a bug here and there...

Anyways, if anyone's interested into building one LONGTERM server, just pm me, I could give like 10€/month for a server and work on it slowly :)

fribben can host such server wait till hes back from war

signed
agree on rates
but not repeatable tasks that would be overpowder

but who gonna host it :s

everything can be adjusted and discussed, i just said something me and my friends would like, main importance is lowrate imo and long-term.

i'm glad some people are interested

Back