• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The World of Neravia - Official Discussion [REMAKE]

OTcreator

Solutions
Reaction score
-- Sorry for the language, I used a translator. I'm not at an advanced level... --

Hello !
At the outset, I would like to point out that the post is created for getting to know opinions, hearing ideas and possible changes for the server!
The server is currently running as a test, so you can easily use it and comment in the thread.

I would like to ask you to express your opinion, what do you think about this type of server?
Have you had the pleasure of playing it?
What would you change in the game?

IP: neravia.eu
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

WWW: Custom Tibia Server - The World of Neravia
Youtube: gameplays, tutorials, wars - Neravia World

I would like to talk if it makes sense and if they were willing to play on a low rate server with their own map.
This server started its adventure in the times of tibia 8.0.
Back then, I was just an ordinary gamer who had no idea how it all worked...
The server, when using the 8.10 protocol, was one of the most besieged Polish RPG servers.
In total, two people had access to the map.
The main owner of Black, later bought by Hermes.
I played every edition, then I started to be interested in how such an otserver works.
After several years of experience, trials and failures, I set up my first servers and Neravia disappeared from the map of otservers.
My dream was to get a map that was very hard to get. But finally managed to acquire the old version.
I started editing it and building the entire server from scratch so that the legend would return to the world of servers.
I even had my first edition, it lasted 100 days.
Of course, there were mistakes, but the joy that I revived this server was really great.
Now I'm planning the next edition, most things are done, improved but I don't know if they will be willing to join and write a new story for this legendary RPG server.
A weapon upgrade system has also been introduced, we have to complete 10 missions to have access to NPCs.
  • I managed to get an incomplete map of this server.
  • I played on it in my childhood and it was for me the best RPG server in Poland at that time.
  • I decided to resurrect the server with nothing but pieces of the map.
  • I did everything from scratch myself with the help of people on the forums.
  • I managed to create a stable server with about 70 people playing on it.
Many things are constantly being improved and changed (among other things, this topic is also being created).

A few words about what kind of server Neravia:

Neravia is designed in the style of RPG, but without major threads.
There are a lot of NPCs with quests to complete.
The map is over 35 MB and is practically entirely made from scratch and is not available for download - The World of Neravia - MAP.
Gameplay regarding balance is adjusted similarly to Global Tibia.
Tibia Client - 8.60 (Anyway, most of the bots are on this version but we give full credit for using it.)
For players who play without BOT, we have our own client that gives 30% more experience.
In order not to have many "cash makers" we have limited the login limit to 2 players per IP.

The server will run at very low experience and skills rates. Loot 1x (but is based on the latest tibia global data).

EXPERIENCE RATES:

8 15 6x
16 25 5x
26 50 4x
51 100 3x
101 200 2x
201 300 1.5x
301 -Unlimited- 1x

SKILLS RATES:

8608x
61806x
81904x
911002x
101-Unlimited-1x

MAGIC LEVEL RATES:

0603x
61802x
81-Unlimited-1x

LOOT: 1x
WORLD TYPE: OPEN / PVP
AFK TIME: 15 MINUTES
PROTECTION LVL: 8
BLESS PROTECTION: UP TO LEVEL 20
PREMIUM: FREE PREMIUM
OFFLINE TRAINING: OFFLINE PAPER
GUILD WAR SYSTEM: YES
SERVER MAP: CUSTOM RPG
OTHERS GAME INFORMATIONS - last changes:
The backbone of the balance of vocations is the CIP formulas from version 8.60.
Neravia World is a hard server with low experience settings, so the game looks similar to global tibia.
Impact ranges for spells have been reduced.
Knights and Paladins have been gently strengthened.
Druids take a few % more of a beating with sudden death runs and ethernal winter takes less mana (900).
The defense of all classes has been increased.
A weapon upgrade system has also been introduced, we have to complete 10 missions to have access to NPCs.
Runes:
An original paralysis rune that works like on global tibia has been introduced.
Now when casting paralysis, the player will not be able to recover from it for 1.5 seconds.
Ultimate Healing Rune gives a minimum of 250 hp and has been balanced under each profession separately to be useful in the game.

! IMPORTANT !
Runes created by players, are 30% more powerful than store-bought ones and have the prefix "conjure."
[Avalanche, Explosion, GFB, Stone Shower, SD, Thunderstorm].
img
img
img
img
img
img

Loot and Monsters:
Loot in some cases is set custom.
In most cases it is x1 loot the same as on global tibia.
Hitting monsters as well as casting spells is comparable to the latest versions of global tibia, keeping the mechanics of tibia 8.60.

Bless:
Blessings can be purchased in 3 places from NPCs: Fortera, Galera or Hero Island.
The prices are the same as on Global Tibia, that is, calculated from the level.
How to get to the NPC you can check in the MAP tab in the selected city (neravia.eu/map.php).

Events:
At this point, the following automatic events are introduced:
  • Found a bag.
  • Capture The Flag.
  • Lottery System.
  • Daily Reward.
  • Kill the Monstrum.

Website Shop:
In the store there are items that have no major significance in the game, that is, we do not operate with the principle of pay for win.
Points are awarded by the administration as soon as possible.
Every payment is used for the development and fees of the server.

One of old video from my server when start first test sever:

There are plenty of quests and simple systems throughout the server to keep the gameplay interesting.
A few screenshots from me, of course, I will update the topic as soon as I come up with something new.
I plan to start the server in late autumn or winter, so there is still some time for changes and improvements.

Fortera City and places:

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

2.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

9.PNG

10.PNG

Galera and spawn places:

1671038189423.png

1671038134129.png

1671038141363.png

1671038147369.png

1671038153203.png

1671038258401.png

1671038266640.png

1671038275533.png

1671038281948.png

1671038288764.png

... Place for update ...

LAST CHANGES AND INFORMATION:

Vocation Balance:

The backbone of the balance of vocations is the CIP formulas from version 8.60.
Neravia World is a hard server with low experience settings, so the game looks similar to global tibia.
Impact ranges for spells have been reduced.
Knights and Paladins have been gently strengthened. Druids and Sorcerers have been strengthened by 15% relative to global.
Druids take a few % more of a beating with sudden death runs and ethernal winter takes less mana (900).
The defense of all classes has been increased.

Runes:

An original paralysis rune that works like on global tibia has been introduced.
Now when casting paralysis, the player will not be able to recover from it for 1.5 seconds.
Ultimate Healing Rune gives a minimum of 250 hp and has been balanced under each profession separately to be useful in the game.

! IMPORTANT !

Runes created by players, are 30% more powerful than store-bought ones and have the prefix "conjure."
[Avalanche, Explosion, GFB, Stone Shower, SD, Thunderstorm].
img
img
img
img
img
img

Loot and Monsters:

Loot in some cases is set custom.
In most cases it is x1 loot the same as on global tibia.
Hitting monsters as well as casting spells is comparable to the latest versions of global tibia, keeping the mechanics of tibia 8.60.

Bless:

Blessings can be purchased in 3 places from NPCs: Fortera, Galera or Hero Island.
The prices are the same as on Global Tibia, that is, calculated from the level.
How to get to the NPC you can check in the MAP tab in the selected city (neravia.eu/map.php).

Upgrade system and new items:
A system of improvements has been introduced.
After completing 9 weapon donation missions, the blacksmith will give you a reward of upgradable bags.
[ Upgradable Bag ]
img

You will be able to exchange more of them for demonic essences.
Upgradable Bags upgrade weapons to a maximum of +3 and give random attack speed.

We have also introduced new items that can be obtained from the Masters of Game quest.

They include Magic of the sceptre - the impacts depend on the magic level.
[ Magic of the Sceptre ]
img

Quiver (70 atk) -
decay to broken quiver - you can rework it up to 2000 charges for crystal coins at NPC Notino in the city of Fortera.
[ Quiver ]
img

In addition, you can pick up items such as:
[ Solar Axe ]
img

[ Dark Trinity Mace ]
img

[ The Epiphany ]
img

All of them have an increased attack (55 atk).

Events:

At this point, the following automatic events are introduced:
  • Found a bag.
  • Capture The Flag.
  • Lottery System.
  • Daily Reward.
  • Kill the Monstrum.

Website Shop:

In the store there are items that have no major significance in the game, that is, we do not operate with the principle of pay for win.
Points are awarded by the administration as soon as possible.
Every payment is used for the development and fees of the server.

Back