• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] Seya Gallery

I tried to make map for medium quest:
8yTyMXJ.png

Man, for some reason I find 7.6 maps the most enjoyable. The simplicty is overwhelming (if that makes any sense). 10/10 would play.

Thanks! Comments always motivate me to action : P

easy quest for beginners.
qFIrFnk.png

Very good work, the only thing you do that I am not really a fan of is the mountains. Too many ups and downs with narrow passages. Easy to get lost and lose track of where you are/have been. It is realistic though... for an RPG-type atmosphere 10/10!

amazing ;D although u will go up the stairs onto the statue in last pic ;]

also have you tried the metal bars instead of mountain borders in orc pic?

This statue will be a monster, and if u want to go up you u must at first kill this shit : D
In 7.6 palett I don't have metal bars, but I decided to remade all to client 8.0

Really nice man, any planning on launching it?
I will let you know soon, must add nature, a few cave with trolls, wasps, minotaurs etc. - I'll launching it on 8.0 engine.
Mini-map
pX9EE1O.png

This statue will be a monster, and if u want to go up you u must at first kill this shit : D
In 7.6 palett I don't have metal bars, but I decided to remade all to client 8.0

I will let you know soon, must add nature, a few cave with trolls, wasps, minotaurs etc. - I'll launching it on 8.0 engine.
Mini-map
pX9EE1O.png
you don't? i do, item ID : 3218 & 3188

Back