• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] Seya Gallery

seyakuroya

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
About my project:

TorgOT [8.0]

PhwJrPJ.png

yzRbZjU.png

AmzqLGD.png

5qcEag1.png

rs46w0Y.png

eDSWcHq.png

qoXLs2y.png

Last edited:
Thanks guys for your very nice opinions, for that comments I want to make new better maps :)

@Schmanky.
We will run this server (Batory), but still idk when ; /

Some new pieces to Batory 7.72 : )
created today

ah8jU7l.png

JDQEi0c.jpg

and

UkhZgCw.png

Last edited:
Please note I talk from my own taste in mapping.

Some parts looks really nice, but overall to much inconsistency. With that I mean that the area/house/tunnel or what not is originally built by someone "in the game", it has a history that follows the world and so on, it's not just about making it look nice, but make it look like it belongs!

1.st picture, the floor looks really strange and has no real 'purpose' why would anyone (as a npc/part of the lore) build like that? It mainly looks like the mapper wanted to do something different, but different is not always better.

2.nd picture, really lovely area but why would anyone put up fences that has no use? Or several wells in a room without a door, it seems it has something to o with butchering, but how are the butcher supposedly gonna use that area?

4.th pic, really nice, the floor and details would make it a nice area to explore/go through!

5.th pic, well I like this type of mapping, with multiple levels and such, but it's a bit messy and fire and lava, mixed with living trees and such makes it look a bit weird. I would remove the living trees , make the big stones stop burning and adjust some of the frames. Then it would be more consistent.

6.th pic looks cool, but again burning stones. Also in a game perspective it's not good to build multiple stairs you can climb in a row if the game is suppose to have pvp in it. As you can never kill/trap or attack a player jumping 3 stairs up and down. I agree it looks nice but simply doesn't suit the game mechanics.

Rook pics: _/ ;)

Thank you for your comment, I will take to heart your guidance.
I'm going to improve my vision of "mapping"

In 2.nd picture in -1 there is a slaughterhouse, I thought I'd do missions with plague of rats.

Wow, these two caves are amazing - it's perfect and not so "spammed" like some of your previous pictures. They aren't spammed as other mappers can do but since I'm only for simple/clean RPG I personally think there are a little too much on several pictures. Love it tho! :) For example the mountain with the dragon/lizard skeleton in the middle is too much for my taste. :)

a few old maps.

UQDdzjP.png

UDxlsEt.png

j5zwT1K.png

LOVE that border style on the last picture! Clean!

Neither did i, when i wanted to finish my server fast, and i am doing everyrhing raw on simone's map editor..
But if you hurry and mess it up, you gonna revamp it later anyway so better do it 1 time and good =)

Go go go, what happened to your other project?

Back