• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] [TFS 1.2] - Server Global Full [Real Map]

Remove adventureblessings in creaturescripts it should fix ur problem as adventureblessing isn't a thing in 8.0 therefore it causes the client to debug (OP probably used OTclient when testing and never found this issue)

There is quite a few bugs but as OP is stating he did this all by himself so all this considered it's a really nice release.
People just have to put in time and effort themselves to fix stuff, (you can do this yourself and find fixes on your own without spamming this thread for an update, I'm sure OP will release an update once he is ready or feels like it, no offense to anyone I understand your eager and probably don't have time to do this but such is life) <-- this is not directed to anyone personally it's for everyone :p so really no offense guys

EDIT: It's good that Harbinger actually reported bugs and errors so that second part of my response was not directly aimed at him, it was more aimed at the people asking for updates without actually mentioning what their problem with the distro is. He actually did something good reporting an issue and as community we help with solutions!

Indeed :) I got the issue with characters solved with your advice. Thank you for that. However, I still cannot figure out the GM character/God character issue. I can move with /a and use /goto etc. basic commands. I cannot make items, nor close or open the server - and that kind of "more advanced" commands.

EDIT: I managed to get the commands right for the Admin characters. Creatures still attack me and I can still attack creatures.
Also, the blessing NPCs don't work correctly. And you also have to use the prefix "buy" when you buy something from NPCs.
It's an issue within the whole NPC system. It would be more practical to just say "50 sudden death rune" instead of always adding the "buy" infront. I don't know how to edit that out of it, but perhaps someone smarter does :)

NOTE: There is an area in the most south-east corner of the map, with rare equipment, 100x runes, SSAs, AOLs and backpacks with crystal coins in them. There is a teleport that leads out of there, but I haven't yet found out how to enter that place.

Last edited:
Indeed :) I got the issue with characters solved with your advice. Thank you for that. However, I still cannot figure out the GM character/God character issue. I can move with /a and use /goto etc. basic commands. I cannot make items, nor close or open the server - and that kind of "more advanced" commands.

EDIT: I managed to get the commands right for the Admin characters. Creatures still attack me and I can still attack creatures.
Also, the blessing NPCs don't work correctly. And you also have to use the prefix "buy" when you buy something from NPCs.
It's an issue within the whole NPC system. It would be more practical to just say "50 sudden death rune" instead of always adding the "buy" infront. I don't know how to edit that out of it, but perhaps someone smarter does :)

NOTE: There is an area in the most south-east corner of the map, with rare equipment, 100x runes, SSAs, AOLs and backpacks with crystal coins in them. There is a teleport that leads out of there, but I haven't yet found out how to enter that place.

LoL, the guy release a server with "cheats" in it that he can use. Doesnt look good.
AND still no updated version with fixes to the issues reported :D wow

Just delete the area :D

He probably just has a unreachable show off room, doubt it was maliciously put there but I could be wrong.

Anyway it's always smart to just to look around in RME, I think you can search for items with name/id as an option. I think I saw somewhere in another release distro that someone had hid stuff all over the map and someone created some kind of otbm conversion where it would create a file or html page where you could find which item id was hidden at what location etc. I can't find this but if anyone can, please link it for these dudes so they can make their life easier.

You can also search for all teleports and where they lead in RME I think?

Also fix for your gm issues with commands and monsters targeting you: Use a flag calculator instead. (just search for flag calculator)

Like this for gamemaster example:
XML:
<group id="4" name="gamemaster" flags="137438953471" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200"/>

Eldora: he clearly stated he did not have time right now to fix stuff and he would get to it once he does have time. He really doesn't owe us anything lol he gave a good base for a server it's up to you guys now to put in the work and we can all help eachother out. Report any bugs you find and I will do my best to help too :D

Last edited:
@Harbinger
well, as you can see this room in all items, access to it was a teleport to the temple in thais during the test server. just delete via remeres, I don't remember if there are other teleports on this map... Sorry
Post automatically merged:

LoL, the guy release a server with "cheats" in it that he can use. Doesnt look good.
AND still no updated version with fixes to the issues reported :D wow
I'm fixing the bugs here, I was thinking of opening the server on a test server by google cloud again and also posting on github but I'm feeling like I'm being charged and attacked by you, I don't owe you anything, no I didn't have any help from you... In many years no one had the courage to start an 8.0 project, this server has some bugs but it took work to convert a 10.+ server to 8.0 because some scripts are not compatible, many id have items are not compatible for example as vial, thanks, when I started the server it crashed today with debug and when I asked for help on the forum I wasn't even answered. then you arrive wanting everything in hand? why don't you create a bug free 8.0 server? because not even cipsoft servers are bug free.

Just delete the area :D

He probably just has a unreachable show off room, doubt it was maliciously put there but I could be wrong.

Anyway it's always smart to just to look around in RME, I think you can search for items with name/id as an option. I think I saw somewhere in another release distro that someone had hid stuff all over the map and someone created some kind of otbm conversion where it would create a file or html page where you could find which item id was hidden at what location etc. I can't find this but if anyone can, please link it for these dudes so they can make their life easier.

You can also search for all teleports and where they lead in RME I think?

Also fix for your gm issues with commands and monsters targeting you: Use a flag calculator instead. (just search for flag calculator)

Like this for gamemaster example:
XML:
<group id="4" name="gamemaster" flags="137438953471" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200"/>

Eldora: he clearly stated he did not have time right now to fix stuff and he would get to it once he does have time. He really doesn't owe us anything lol he gave a good base for a server it's up to you guys now to put in the work and we can all help eachother out. Report any bugs you find and I will do my best to help too :D
thank you for understanding and for your help in the post

Last edited:
@Harbinger
well, as you can see this room in all items, access to it was a teleport to the temple in thais during the test server. just delete via remeres, I don't remember if there are other teleports on this map... Sorry

I'm fixing the bugs here, I was thinking of opening the server on a test server by google cloud again and also posting on github but I'm feeling like I'm being charged and attacked by you, I don't owe you anything, no I didn't have any help from you... In many years no one had the courage to start an 8.0 project, this server has some bugs but it took work to convert a 10.+ server to 8.0 because some scripts are not compatible, many id have items are not compatible for example as vial, thanks, when I started the server it crashed today with debug and when I asked for help on the forum I wasn't even answered. then you arrive wanting everything in hand? why don't you create a bug free 8.0 server? because not even cipsoft servers are bug free.

thank you for understanding and for your help in the post

@Shiris undrin I'm just not blind

ofc there is, well hidden.
x:32755 y: 31737 z:7
x:32755 y: 31737 z:8

Just delete it. :)

Please, don't judge the entire work of the author of this distribution based on this one mistake. It may just be a remnant of the distribution the author was based on, which is hard to find and even easy to miss. Nevertheless, the whole distribution is a good piece of work.

Last edited:

Please, don't judge the entire work of the author of this distribution based on this one mistake. It may just be a remnant of the distribution the author was based on, which is hard to find and even easy to miss. Nevertheless, the whole distribution is a good piece of work.
LMAO,
holy shit that is shady what a way to hide it too!
Good job dude. If anyone is going to use this map you should 100% just remove all the items in that room and build like a trap to whoever tries to do this shit LOL

@Shiris undrin
I am not sure if you did this on purpose, I honestly don't think you did since the area in itself isn't that well hidden but the tp is. If you have any other secret places please let us know ;)

Last edited:

Yep, it's a good piece of work and I thank the author for releasing it. I went through all teleports in the map and checked where they lead. So there shouldn't be any more of these. It took a while :D There are A FEW teleports in the map... Just erase the whole area and the teleport and it'll be fine. However, he could've just make a talkaction script in the NPC system that Eremo teleports you to this area when you say "asöldfkjöasefjoij3o424241" to him... or any NPC... But gladly I found the area by accident and deleted it.

Personally I wouldn't even care if someone on my server had unlimited money and items etc. as long as it's not abused and used against anyone. I've been playing on servers where I had unlimited money and I was able to obtain what items I wanted. But I never did. I didn't want to break the economy or buy runes for millions, or send my friends millions of cash... With great power comes great responsibility :)

Yep, it's a good piece of work and I thank the author for releasing it. I went through all teleports in the map and checked where they lead. So there shouldn't be any more of these. It took a while :D There are A FEW teleports in the map... Just erase the whole area and the teleport and it'll be fine. However, he could've just make a talkaction script in the NPC system that Eremo teleports you to this area when you say "asöldfkjöasefjoij3o424241" to him... or any NPC... But gladly I found the area by accident and deleted it.

Personally I wouldn't even care if someone on my server had unlimited money and items etc. as long as it's not abused and used against anyone. I've been playing on servers where I had unlimited money and I was able to obtain what items I wanted. But I never did. I didn't want to break the economy or buy runes for millions, or send my friends millions of cash... With great power comes great responsibility :)
Did you find any other tp other than the ones Glaszcz posted? <-- EDIT: Don't answer this I saw that you did :p sorry
Well to be honest since alot of npcs aren't working properly if you have the time you should check all the scripts anyway while your fixing npcs :p

I too don't think it was done on purpose since the area really isn't that "hidden" but the tp was for sure!

despite all that this really is a good base and release =)

Did you find any other tp other than the ones Glaszcz posted?
Well to be honest since alot of npcs aren't working properly if you have the time you should check all the scripts anyway while your fixing npcs :p

I too don't think it was done on purpose since the area really isn't that "hidden" but the tp was for sure!

despite all that this really is a good base and release =)

No, there should't be any other hidden teleports. I went through all teleports in the map, I checked the destination of all the more "secret ones", like the ones in like Ice Islands or below Carlin Trolls etc. But I didn't check like Annihilator or Demon Helmet Quest teleport destinations cuz that would be just stupid to edit so "well known" teleport... And one that is used so much in regular gameplay...

So I went through all the tps and the ones that are more "hidden" or you know... in hard-to-reach places I checked where they lead but they were all ok.

No updated version, wow this guy not serious about his last statements?

Anyone else having issues with not getting any letter with rent warning? Also after last warning (I can only see warnings in database) Items of the player gets sent to oblivion? It does not get sent to any depot? I checked database under player_inboxitems and player_depotitems and I cannot find any signs of the items that were removed from the house. So it was deleted not sent anywhere. Anyone got a clue?

Anyone else having issues with not getting any letter with rent warning? Also after last warning (I can only see warnings in database) Items of the player gets sent to oblivion? It does not get sent to any depot? I checked database under player_inboxitems and player_depotitems and I cannot find any signs of the items that were removed from the house. So it was deleted not sent anywhere. Anyone got a clue?

Yes, and the one releasing this went radio silence on us. Promising to release a "bug- fixed" version, but he have not.

Back