• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] [TFS 1.2] - Server Global Full [Real Map]

why server still crashing? im buy vps server 2x server save is ok next save crash i try with another server 8.6 and no problems
I had forgotten to remove The Adventurer's Bless, did you delete these files?
tem pouco bug acredita kkk
The use of a foreign language is prohibited... Please point out any bugs to fix in the next update!

creaturescripts - scripts - others and im deleted adventure blessing
i need import database again?
Post automatically merged:

stop work.png

Last edited:
creaturescripts - scripts - others and im deleted adventure blessing
i need import database again?
No, deletion of script should be enough. Judging by that screenshot it seems like you were online on a GM/GOD char which does not get affected by that script anyhow. That script only affected regular characters up to lvl 20 (on original 8.0 cip game client not an issue on OTclient)
Are you doing anything in particular ingame that causes the crash or is it just random? Maybe it's a windows 7 issue idk.

yes i this time online on GOD when i login normal player i get the same situation im deleted adventure blessing and this not help in the game im doing nothing specjal if i set server online no login to the gamr i get the same stop work exe i try on my computer and this vps and its stop on both windows yesterday i tested another ots and they stay online 24/7 without stop exe so i think both windows are ok sorry for my bad english :p

tak, tym razem online na BOGU, kiedy loguję się do normalnego gracza, mam taką samą sytuację, usunięto błogosławieństwo przygodowe, a to nie pomaga w grze, nie robię nic specjalnego, jeśli ustawię serwer w trybie online, nie loguję się do gamra, mam to samo przerwanie pracy exe i wypróbuj na moim komputerze i tym vps i jego zatrzymaniu w obu oknach wczoraj przetestowałem inny ots i pozostają online 24/7 bez stop exe, więc myślę, że oba okna są w porządku, przepraszam za mój zły angielski:p
server doing 2x server save and maybe like 5min exe stop work maybe something is wrong with server save?

yes i this time online on GOD when i login normal player i get the same situation im deleted adventure blessing and this not help in the game im doing nothing specjal if i set server online no login to the gamr i get the same stop work exe i try on my computer and this vps and its stop on both windows yesterday i tested another ots and they stay online 24/7 without stop exe so i think both windows are ok sorry for my bad english :p

server doing 2x server save and maybe like 5min exe stop work maybe something is wrong with server save?
i had this problem when i tested it on windows 7 starter, then i tested it on windows 7 professional and it was ok. I also tested it on windows 8, windows 10 from both my machine and vps and it was also ok, the server was online for more than 1 month. It was also tested on linux and everything was ok.

I believe this error is in the operating system, check if all drivers are installed correctly including the C++.

Update:

• Added npc Captain Jack in the isle of the kings
  • Error in bless npcs fixed
  • It is necessary to use 4 bless and 1 amulet of loss now
  • Item ceremonial ankh added as reward in The Pits of Inferno Quest
  • Error in distro with npc eremo fixed
  • Dialogues about yalahar taken from ships
  • Dialogues about farmine taken from the boats
  • Sprite graphics bugs in svargrond fixed

The following quests apparently not have error.
  • Battle Axe Quest
  • Blood Herb Quest
  • Circle Room Quest
  • Crusader Helmet Quest
  • Crystal Wand Quest
  • Dead Archer Quest
  • Deeper Fibula Quest
  • Demona Ring Quest
  • Devil Helmet Quest
  • Elvenbane Quest
  • Fanfare Quest
  • Geomancer Quest
  • Ghoul Room Quest
  • Griffin Shield Quest
  • Heaven Blossom Quest
  • Iron Helmet Quest
  • Iron Ore Quest
  • Isle of the Mists Quest
  • Kingdom of Kormarak Quest
  • Life Ring Quest
  • Longsword Quest
  • Minotaur Leather Quest
  • Mintwallin Cyclops Quest
  • Naginata Quest
  • Noble Armor Quest
  • Orc Shaman Quest
  • Ornamented Shield Quest
  • Power Bolts Quest
  • Power Ring Quest
  • Purple Tome Quest
  • Scale Armor Quest
  • Silver Amulet Quest
  • Silver Brooch Quest
  • Six Rubies Quest
  • Small Ruby Quest
  • Spike Sword Quest
  • Thais Lighthouse Quest
  • The Desert Dungeon Quest
  • The Outlaw Camp Quest
  • Throwing Star Quest
  • Triangle Tower Quest
  • Emperor's Cookies Quest
  • Explorer Brooch Quest
  • Orc Fortress Quest
  • Panpipe Quest
  • Draconia Quest
  • Adorned UH Rune Quest
  • Barbarian Axe Quest
  • Berserker Treasure Quest
  • Dark Armor Quest
  • Demon Helmet Quest
  • Double Hero Quest
  • Edron Goblin Quest
  • Fire Axe Quest
  • Poison Daggers Quest
  • Shaman Treasure Quest
  • Troll Cave Quest
  • Vampire Shield Quest
  • Wedding Ring Quest
  • Alawar's Vault Quest
  • Iron Hammer Quest
  • Plate Armor Quest
  • Stealth Ring Quest
  • Steel Helmet Quest
  • The Paradox Tower Quest
  • Black Knight Quest
  • Dragon Tower Quest
  • Ring Quest
  • Time Ring Quest
  • Behemoth Quest
  • Parchment Room Quest
  • The Queen of the Banshees Quest
  • Giant Smithhammer Quest
  • Mad Mage Room Quest
  • Skull of Ratha Quest
  • The Annihilator Quest
  • The Postman Missions Quest
  • The White Raven Monastery Quest
  • Voodoo Doll Quest
  • Medusa Shield Quest
  • Serpentine Tower Quest
  • The Ancient Tombs Quest
  • The Djinn War - Efreet Faction
  • The Djinn War - Marid Faction
  • Elephant Tusk Quest
  • Sam's Old Backpack Quest
  • Hydra Egg Quest
  • The Ape City Quest
  • The Explorer Society Quest
  • Meriana Quest
  • The Blessed Stake Quest
  • The Shattered Isles Quest
  • Treasure Island Quest
  • Dreamer's Challenge Quest
  • The Pits of Inferno Quest
  • Barbarian Arena Quest
  • Barbarian Test Quest
  • Berserk Potion Quest
  • Fishing Box Quest
  • Formorgar Mines Hoist Quest
  • Formorgar Mines Quest
  • Frost Dragon Quest
  • Inukaya Quest
  • Lion Trophy Quest
  • Mastermind Potion Quest
  • Sinatuki Quest
  • Skeleton Decoration Quest
  • The Ice Islands Quest
  • Waterskin of Mead Quest
However, please report any bugs, thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
NPCs doesn't work at all, they are not responding at all. Why?

@Shiris undrin i added whole history of changes also adding some of my small changes to it like groups.xml explanations etc.

RealMap-Global-8.0-TFS1.2
Hope you guys like this type of repository if you want to contribute just commit i will accept them after small review

PS. if someone wanted to see that weard dev room :)
I've been studying github for some time now and whenever I try to upload the files I get this error. When I manage to learn about this error I will ask them to officially edit the post.

About the item room image used in the test server, the teleport has already been removed, I don't understand why you posted it again.

Attachments

I just posted it for ppl to see, how the "dev room" looked like ;) actually it got alot of items there but why not create items using commands ? liek making macro that will say everything you need and each restart or something you jsut click it and you got all the items you want. THat type of rooms was a good thing long time b4, but now they are mostly useless.

about github
just use github desktop
make sure to go
File >> Options...
then make sure you have your account logged there in Accounts tab, also make sure you have git installed (just in case) in GIT tab set all the data after you login into the github account in Accounts page, in Integrations make sure to choose Shell >> Git Bash
also make sure that you dont have any BIG files in any of your repos aka 100 and more MB cause github doesn't like that and sometimes will lock you out from pushing anything

PS you can grab my repo now and upload it on your github i will privatize it after you make yours

Anyone else having issues with not getting any letter with rent warning? Also after last warning (I can only see warnings in database) Items of the player gets sent to oblivion? It does not get sent to any depot? I checked database under player_inboxitems and player_depotitems and I cannot find any signs of the items that were removed from the house. So it was deleted not sent anywhere. Anyone got a clue?
depot town city map

Do you have a otclient with the 8.0 or classic layout that we can use for playing on this locally?

Update:

• Added npc Captain Jack in the isle of the kings
  • Error in bless npcs fixed
  • It is necessary to use 4 bless and 1 amulet of loss now
  • Item ceremonial ankh added as reward in The Pits of Inferno Quest
  • Error in distro with npc eremo fixed
  • Dialogues about yalahar taken from ships
  • Dialogues about farmine taken from the boats
  • Sprite graphics bugs in svargrond fixed

The following quests apparently not have error.

However, please report any bugs, thanks!
1) Does not work to sell to any NPC in the game.
2) Does not work to buy from some NPCs, such as "Sam".
3) House names are missing for many of the houses.

1) Does not work to sell to any NPC in the game.
2) Does not work to buy from some NPCs, such as "Sam".
3) House names are missing for many of the houses.
- Thanks for reporting, some npcs don't respond for a simple reason of some spacing between item name, item id and item value. As you can see in this file that I'm going to post I fixed some npcs such as thais, fibula and venore. i checked other cities like carlin, ab'dendriel and edron and found no errors, i need to get the other npcs of the remaining cities to update them all, thanks for reporting.

- As for the houses, just name them through the remeres map editor or wait for me to rename them someday.

Attachments

- Thanks for reporting, some npcs don't respond for a simple reason of some spacing between item name, item id and item value. As you can see in this file that I'm going to post I fixed some npcs such as thais, fibula and venore. i checked other cities like carlin, ab'dendriel and edron and found no errors, i need to get the other npcs of the remaining cities to update them all, thanks for reporting.

- As for the houses, just name them through the remeres map editor or wait for me to rename them someday.

More bugs:

1) Mana and Life fluids does not return the "magical effects" at all, only the "aaah".

2) You can shovel up Scarabs and Scarab Coins in any desert (such as Thais), but it should only be possible in Ankrahmun/Darashia I think?

Last edited:
In the shop NPC's xml file you must remove the spacing between shop_buyable and shop_sellable items. Move them all in one row in the file and they work. Now they are spaced on different lines and that's why it doesn't work.

There is not a single player in the history of Open Tibia that has ever read a street sign, so I wouldn't count that as a "bug". More of a "nice-to-have" extra if you want to start to edit them all and check out which street is which...

EDIT: Parcels to Venore doesn't work because the town ID in the depot lockers in set to "Rookgaard". Go to map editor, find Venore, double-klick on the depot locker and change them all to "Venore" and it's fixed. Remember to do this to both Venore depot buildings.

Last edited:
In the shop NPC's xml file you must remove the spacing between shop_buyable and shop_sellable items. Move them all in one row in the file and they work. Now they are spaced on different lines and that's why it doesn't work.

There is not a single player in the history of Open Tibia that has ever read a street sign, so I wouldn't count that as a "bug". More of a "nice-to-have" extra if you want to start to edit them all and check out which street is which...

EDIT: Parcels to Venore doesn't work because the town ID in the depot lockers in set to "Rookgaard". Go to map editor, find Venore, double-klick on the depot locker and change them all to "Venore" and it's fixed. Remember to do this to both Venore depot buildings.

"

"

What do you mean?
The OP said that it has to do with item names, such as "ID:1234" and "Cfsword"

"

"

What do you mean?
Depends on the npc.
OP has gone two directions with trading when it comes to npcs:
Some of the npc have shop_buyable/sellable function in their xml file which have spacing that needs to be erased for it to work properly
and some npc have their buy/sell shopmodule in their lua script (like you mentioned cfsword in lua)

You can for example change "cfsword" to item id "2376" instead if you encounter issues.

Both methods probably have a few errors/bugs. But it's very easy to fix if people report which npcs it is (or you can easily do it yourself)

"

"

What do you mean?
update:
- Some npcs fixed
  • Malunga
  • Miraia
  • Peggy
  • Red Lilly
  • between others
  • Jessica
  • Edvard
- Other things that have been fixed
  • Sandra: Now sells potion and bps with runes and potion. (npc edron)
  • Small errors map areas and creatures.
  • mana fluid and life fluid now glow.
  • Achievement error removed.
- Observations: If there are any steps of any npc unnoticed, please report their names here and I will fix them.
- Check updates at: GitHub - Brunowots/RealMap-Global-8.0-TFS1.2

Attachments

• manafluid e lifefluid.png
    manafluid e lifefluid.png
    287.3 KB · Views: 27 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
update:
* Some npcs fixed
Edvard
Jessica
Malunga
Miraia
Peggy
Red Lilly
between others

• Sandra : Now sells potion and bps with runes and potion.
  • Smalls Bugs in mapa and respawn fixed.
  • mana fluid and life fluid now glow.
Observations: If there are any steps of any npc unnoticed, please report their names here and I will fix them.
Check updates at: GitHub - Brunowots/RealMap-Global-8.0-TFS1.2 (https://github.com/Brunowots/RealMap-Global-8.0-TFS1.2)
If you don't mind can you let us know which part of maps/respawns you have fixed? Screenshots would be nice too :)

Nice work. Keep those updates coming :D

Back