• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] [TFS 1.2] - Server Global Full [Real Map]

If you don't mind can you let us know which part of maps/respawns you have fixed? Screenshots would be nice too :)

Nice work. Keep those updates coming :D
Thanks, some dwarf and rotworm were missing in small areas of the dwarven mines and also in a rotworm cave north of venore swamp there were no holes to use rope, i found it insignificant to post. However they can be seen through github. :)
This post was just to post the github link. :D

Thanks, some dwarf and rotworm were missing in small areas of the dwarven mines and also in a rotworm cave north of venore swamp there were no holes to use rope, i found it insignificant to post. However they can be seen through github. :)
This post was just to post the github link. :D
I see thanks. I'm only asking cause I am working on a custom map based on this and I cannot take the map from github as I have made edits to original one :) I need to fix map stuff manually thats why this information is key :D

Annihilator gives you debug when enter.
still great job with the ot man! :)

View attachment 69888

distro says noting when we enter anni.
but we also found that Grizzly Adams is bugged and svarground quest is bugged
Did the tibia CLIENT debug?
I believe @Shiris undrin is testing everything with OTclient and not original 8.0 client.

Grizzly Adams and achievements was not a thing in 8.0. Anyway you can probably still use the npc just remove addAchievement lines on line 261.

Did the tibia CLIENT debug?
I believe @Shiris undrin is testing everything with OTclient and not original 8.0 client.

Grizzly Adams and achievements was not a thing in 8.0. Anyway you can probably still use the npc just remove addAchievement lines on line 261.
Grizzly Adams works now, thanks!
what client do you mean?

O CLIENTE do tibia depurou?
Eu acredito que @Shiris undrin está testando tudo com o OTclient e não com o cliente 8.0 original.

Grizzly Adams e conquistas não eram uma coisa em 8.0. De qualquer forma, você provavelmente ainda pode usar o npc apenas remover as linhas addAchievement na linha 261.
@Torna
I am testing with the original cipsoft client and otclient at the same time, the Grizzly Adams error is of achievementthat didn't have the line erased, which I believe there may be more, as I have some files from xml from the npc and removed all that appear with Notepad c++, I don't know how this one went unnoticed.

As for the svargrond arena quest, it is not an error or a bug, it happens because you use an adm account to access the wall and try to enter the teleport without having said hi/fight to the npc. Don't try to go through the teleport without asking the npc for the mission, as the script doesn't know what to do and that causes the error.

You cause this error when trying to skip this quest like in this image.

Attachments

Last edited:
Last edited:
"Old version detected, a newer version of items.otb is required.
ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!"

someone else?
i compiled it and didnt have key.pem.. i've imported it from other tfs and pass to open... how get the key.pem?

after fix item.otb:
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.
ERROR: Failed to load map

ubuntu 22

Last edited:
"Old version detected, a newer version of items.otb is required.

someone else?
i compiled it and didnt have key.pem.. i've imported it from other tfs and pass to open... how get the key.pem?

after fix item.otb:
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.

ubuntu 22
you have wrong items.otb file included in server make sure to use proper one also map is compiled for 8.0 as i remember and tfs was screaming that its wrong or something and that was edited out as i saw in the source

i've just compiled this datapack, with this sources... i'm using the map and items.otb of the pack too.. i'cant put it online :/

How do I enable the in game account creator? The config doesn't seem to react to me setting
accountManager = true

i've just compiled this datapack, with this sources... i'm using the map and items.otb of the pack too.. i'cant put it online :/
The sources included in this pack are not 8.0,take a look and you will see thats from nekiro old tfs 8.6 1.3 .

Back