• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] [TFS 1.2] - Server Global Full [Real Map]

Mega Update:

-----> Please read: the main objective of this project is to make it 100% identical to the global one. If you want to make a donation, please get in touch as any amount will be welcome and encourages me to continue with the project updates.

• There were more than 5 updates in 1 week, almost all the remaining npc's were fixed such as Dijinns and Rashid that were not buying items and items that belonged to 8.0+ were also removed.
    • The houses of 4 major cities were also converted with the adjustments in prices and names, some houses are still missing from some cities, as this process is very time-consuming.
    • The black knight quest key bug was also fixed and the purchase of the rookgaard library key was added.
    • The annihilation quest was also fixed where there was a debug and where the demons were not summoned.
    • A bug was also fixed in the svargrond arena quest where an irrelevant error appeared in the distro.
> It was also added some scripts such as when a player's premium ends and makes he is teleported to the temple without the premium outfit.
  • Also fixed the error in the server save at dawn where the time was infinite.
  • Also some respawns modifc
  • Some signs in cities were fixed and some books added in some libraries, and more things were revised among other things.
> And most importantly, the creature pack has been updated and all the bosses, monsters and event creatures have been added
Optional: In the donation system were added 3 types of scroll for the premium sale, 1 scroll of change sex, 2 scroll of access to the two dijinn factions, 1 scroll of access to rashid and 1 scroll of access to the postman mission.

> Event creatures or normal creatures 8.0 and (8.1 which are compatible).

ot cust.png

* Premium scroll system.
site 3.pngsite 5.png

* Some items that rashid buys.
site 6.png
* Houses with names and prices adjusted according to the global (still missing from some cities).

house 1.png

Last edited:
This was fixed 4 days ago...
Lua:
local stairsPosition = Position(32225, 32282, 9)

function onStepIn(creature, item, position, fromPosition)
    -- create stairs
    if item.actionid == 50025 then
        local stairsItem = Tile(stairsPosition):getItemById(424)
        if stairsItem then
            stairsItem:transform(4836)
        end
        item:transform(425)

-- created portal (by lever)
    elseif item.actionid == 50026 then
        local player = creature:getPlayer()
        if not player then
            return true
        end

player:teleportTo(Position(32225, 32274, 10))
        position:sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
        player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
    end
    return true
end

--stairs disappear if stepout stone tile
function onStepOut(creature, item, position, fromPosition)
    local stairsItem = Tile(stairsPosition):getItemById(4836)
    if stairsItem then
        stairsItem:transform(424)
    end

item:transform(426)
    return true
end

i fixed the code

Lua:
local stairsPosition = Position(32225, 32282, 9)

function onStepIn(creature, item, position, fromPosition)
    -- create stairs
    if item.actionid == 50025 then
        local stairsItem = Tile(stairsPosition):getItemById(424)
        if stairsItem then
            stairsItem:transform(4836)
        end
        item:transform(425)

-- created portal (by lever)
    elseif item.actionid == 50026 then
        local player = creature:getPlayer()
        if not player then
            return true
        end

player:teleportTo(Position(32225, 32274, 10))
        position:sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
        player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
    end
    return true
end

--stairs disappear if stepout stone tile
function onStepOut(creature, item, position, fromPosition)
    local stairsItem = Tile(stairsPosition):getItemById(4836)
    if stairsItem then
        stairsItem:transform(424)
    end

item:transform(426)
    return true
end

i fixed the code
The quest will need two people, so it's up to each one, even so, thanks for the intention.

Hello guys!
Nice work Shiris.

I'm following and testing some things in the project, I found some bugs, I'll list some of them.
I can try to solve it too if you point me to a possible solution.

1. Depot/Locker is not correctly counting the items inside.
2. It's possible to throw items at other players' houses.
3. It's not possible to buy more than 100 items from npcs in general. Ex: buy 200 bolt
4. Report Channel and Bug Channel (not sure)
5. Some lines in npcs of bless (twist of fate).

If I remember any more, I'll add them to the topic.
Feel free to contact me here if I can help with anything.

Thanks!

Hello guys!
Nice work Shiris.

I'm following and testing some things in the project, I found some bugs, I'll list some of them.

3. It's not possible to buy more than 100 items from npcs in general. Ex: buy 200 bolt

Thanks!

3. go to modules.lua in npc/lib/npcsystem/

find
Lua:
maxCount = 100,
and change value
Lua:

Hello guys!
Nice work Shiris.

Thanks!
Thanks for agreeing with the project, friend.
2. in config.lua
change
Lua:
houseAntiTrash = false
to
Lua:
houseAntiTrash = true
3. It's like the friend above taught
5. It was fixed in yesterday's update in github, because every day I'm updating as soon as I can.

1. and 4.
I'll try to fix it in the next updates, stay tuned, thanks for reporting! :)

Thanks for agreeing with the project, friend.
2. in config.lua
change
Lua:
houseAntiTrash = false
to
Lua:
houseAntiTrash = true
3. It's like the friend above taught
5. It was fixed in yesterday's update in github, because every day I'm updating as soon as I can.

1. and 4.
I'll try to fix it in the next updates, stay tuned, thanks for reporting! :)

2. It worked perfectly, thank you!

3. It didn't work as expected, the npc displays the message with the new quantity, sells at the new price, but only delivers 100 units.

5. Thanks, I'm following and updating too.

I'm doing more tests, when I find new relevant things I'll post here <3

3. It didn't work as expected, the npc displays the message with the new quantity, sells at the new price, but only delivers 100 units.

Maybe it's the sources that don't allow you to sell more than 100 items, you can do it like the old fashioned way of selling backpacks with more than 100 items, I'll use bolt as an example. Go to npc's .lua, it can be perac.lua for example and add this from here:
Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                    end

local shopModule = ShopModule:new()
npcHandler:addModule(shopModule)
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp bolt'}, 1988, 2543, 4000, 50, 'backpack of 1000 bolt')

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())
you can sell as many units want inside the backpack.
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp bolt'}, 1988, 2543, 4000, 50, 'backpack of 1000 bolt')
1. The dialog message used to buy as the npc = bp bolt'
2. The backpack id, in this case I use a regular backpack because it is brown = 1988
3. The item id, in this case the bolt = 2543
4. The total price of all screws inside the backpack 1000 bolt x 4 gold coin = 4000
5. The number 50 represents the number of screws inside the backpack, in this case 50 = 1000 bolts
6. And finally this is the description that the npc will show the player = backpack of 1000 bolt

This is the best I have for now.

Last edited:

Increasing maxcount in modules should work fine.
Post the npc lua file so we can take a look at it.

Just generally to let you guys know:
Rule violation function (ctrl + R) is not in the sources it needs to be added for it to work properly. This type of rule violation method is no longer a thing in modern tibia so it's not in TFS and was not added to the downgrade either. If you really want it I would suggest taking a look at nostalrius sources and figure it out (nostalrius is also based on tfs 1.2)

Increasing maxcount in modules should work fine.
Post the npc lua file so we can take a look at it.

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)              npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)           npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)         end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)      npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    end
function onThink()                          npcHandler:onThink()                        end

shopModule:addBuyableItem({'bow'}, 2456, 400, 'bow')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'arrow'}, 2544, 2, 'arrow')

shopModule:addBuyableItem({'crossbow'}, 2455, 500, 'crossbow')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'bolt'}, 2543, 3, 'bolt')

shopModule:addBuyableItem({'spear'}, 2389, 10, 'spear')

shopModule:addSellableItem({'spear'}, 2389, 3, 'spear')

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, "Hello |PLAYERNAME|, welcome to shop! I sell ammunitions and distances.")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, "Good bye |PLAYERNAME|, please come back soon.")
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Just generally to let you guys know:
Rule violation function (ctrl + R) is not in the sources it needs to be added for it to work properly. This type of rule violation method is no longer a thing in modern tibia so it's not in TFS and was not added to the downgrade either. If you really want it I would suggest taking a look at nostalrius sources and figure it out (nostalrius is also based on tfs 1.2)

It seems to me that the Report Bug (control + Z) is working, it can adapt to work the same way, I'll test.

Thanks

I like what i see, Ignore the negative comments brother, you are working on this and actually did all work and still fixing bugs and so on, they don't do shit expect pointing out bugs. keep it going!

I like what i see, Ignore the negative comments brother, you are working on this and actually did all work and still fixing bugs and so on, they don't do shit expect pointing out bugs. keep it going!
Thanks for the kind words friend, there is a hater in this post that has already been reported, but i can't block it, just ignored...thanks for following the project. The project is 100 times better than the first version posted. It's already super playable and will soon be zero bugs.
I just need them to be very pointed and preferably with already corrected help, once again, thanks for following the project.

Back