• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] [TFS 1.2] - Server Global Full [Real Map]

Hello guys!
Nice work Shiris.

I'm following and testing some things in the project, I found some bugs, I'll list some of them.
I can try to solve it too if you point me to a possible solution.

1. Depot/Locker is not correctly counting the items inside.
2. It's possible to throw items at other players' houses.
3. It's not possible to buy more than 100 items from npcs in general. Ex: buy 200 bolt
4. Report Channel and Bug Channel (not sure)
5. Some lines in npcs of bless (twist of fate).

If I remember any more, I'll add them to the topic.
Feel free to contact me here if I can help with anything.

Thanks!
@Shiris undrin this been fixed?
Also, how about we add a OTclient with the oldschool 8.0 layout?

Hello,

Updating the list of Bugs found:

2. It's not possible to buy more than 100 items from npcs in general. Ex: buy 200 bolt
(I know it's possible to buy bps of things)

3. Bless NPCs are working each one in a way, some charging fixed 5k others not and carlin delivering the wrong bless.

I noticed that there is a very large delay when walking diagonally, it doesn't seem right, it wouldn't be a bug, but just commenting.

Could someone please tell me a way to add a loot message?

THANKS! <3

4: oneplayerperaccount: true/false
seems not to work in config, i can login with any amount on same account. dunno if this is a client problem tho.

4: oneplayerperaccount: true/false
seems not to work in config, i can login with any amount on same account. dunno if this is a client problem tho.
Are you perhaps using gm/god account?
Check with an account that has type 1 (in database under accounts)
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

2. It's not possible to buy more than 100 items from npcs in general. Ex: buy 200 bolt

3. Bless NPCs are working each one in a way, some charging fixed 5k others not and carlin delivering the wrong bless.

I noticed that there is a very large delay when walking diagonally, it doesn't seem right, it wouldn't be a bug, but just commenting.

THANKS! <3
This downgrade from celohere already has a loot channel implemented. Check his github. You just need to add loot channel to chatchannel.xml and add this script: Loot.lua
Don't forget to enable it in here in config.

I checked your script you posted earlier and there is nothing wrong there. You should be able to buy more than 100 bolts if maxcount has been increased in npclib. Are you sure you have increased MaxCount here ? @henriquemm

This MIGHT be fix for depot not showing correct amount of items inside. Have not tested it 🙃

Last edited:
1. I checked your script you posted earlier and there is nothing wrong there. You should be able to buy more than 100 bolts if maxcount has been increased in npclib. Are you sure you have increased MaxCount here ? @henriquemm

2. This MIGHT be fix for depot not showing correct amount of items inside. Have not tested it 🙃

1. Yes. I'm sure, not working
2. I'll test it

thanks

which site to use on this server? Can anyone point me to a 100% working one? I tried some but without success.

Anyone got this error on ckmake .. ?
-- Target tfs cannot be cotired. No C or CXX source files.
-- Configuring done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:49 (add_executable):
No SOURCES given to target: tfs

CMake Generate step failed. Build files cannot be regenerated correctly.

Any updates lately?
All Houses now have the correct names for example?

which site to use on this server? Can anyone point me to a 100% working one? I tried some but without success.
Myaac it is very compatible.

Hello,

THANKS! <3
The diagonal walking is apparently normal, the animation is weird, but i will review the system.

why cant i run it? i open and it closes
Because you didn't configure mysql correctly.

Anyone got this error on ckmake .. ?
-- Target tfs cannot be cotired. No C or CXX source files.
-- Configuring done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:49 (add_executable):
No SOURCES given to target: tfs

CMake Generate step failed. Build files cannot be regenerated correctly.
I can not even ste give this kind of support over compilation

where is the updated datapack is there a github of this? to check commits?
i was reviewing the server datapack and seems to be 1.5 but sources are 1.2 there is something special in the sources that they haven't been upgraded to 1.5?

Last edited:
Does anyone knows hot to fix that the monsters take a while to attack you?. When you go up a ladder or go into their screen the monster takes like 1 second to "see you" or "start moving" to attack you.

Hello, I don't have much experience with otserver, I downloaded the server, I did everything right the server is online in perfect condition, but when trying to login with any type of account the client shows ( Invalid account number ) would someone help me solve this problem?

Back