• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1&8.11][SQL]The Best War by Gesior (beta)

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
It's my new war server. If you ever played on warots-pl.hopto.org you know how it look :)
Yes, it's SQL war server. Work with MySQL and SQLite databases. Low CPU/RAM use.

Features:
-very stable and fast engine [no lag/restarts] - The Forgotten Server 0.3, good for 100 players servers :)
-UNDEAD players - player after die isn't logged out, teleport :)
-5 maps [Fibula, Venore, Edron, Thais, "Sahara - open battle" - all modified for war server, auto change map every X minutes (config), you can add you maps
-250 characters from 6 RL Tibia worlds(125 vs 125 players), 2 teams, 3 worlds vs. 3 worlds
-auto balance (login 1/1 - auto choose team)
-team mode - player can't attack/hit his teammates
-great spells/vocations/items config - balanced vocations, no UE spam all time, knights don't die like noobs
-level limit and all players outfit in config.lua
-old runes/MFs (not potions, but give 200-380 mana), new knight&pall hits by weapons(high), all 8.1 spells
-some extra effects when kill, BP SSA for every kill (players don't drop loot :/ )
-------------------------
Gamemaster commands:
!map "id - change map to map with ID X (value 1-5)
!frags and !kills -show player his stats
!teams - show stats of teams and teams names, autobroadcast every map change, reset teams score when map change
!top5 - if player say that - it show him top 5 fraggers list, if GM - broadcast this list, auto broadcast every 5 min (LUA scripts)
/b "yourtext - broadcast msg
/kick "name - kick player
/ghost - GM disappear, players can move thru him, don't see him/when he teleport, just see text when he talk :p
Gamemaster account:
Login: 22
Password: gmaccount
Character: Hoster Gesior
SQLite database isn't good so it's only beta.
Download >> change IP in config.ini >> run .exe file and your server is online
Simple? :)
SPEEDYSHARE REHOST

Last edited:
OMG a SQL War server Sounds good:)

@Edit:

I Downloaded it and this is the BEST War Server Ever!

l (players don't drop loot :/ )
--

But you can make so they drop in vocations.xml right?^_^

@edit

You Cant log to your GM Account in 8.1 You need tibia 8.11 to login to Your Gm Account in the server(Bug known by me xD)

Last edited:
well just give the players redskull maybe? and gratz gesior :p
@Dator Tek use edit button next time :/

OMG a SQL War server Sounds good:)

@Edit:

I Downloaded it and this is the BEST War Server Ever!
20:49 New record: 155 players are logged in.
And only little lags. CPU use: ~800Mhz, RAM use: 180MB :)
I said low cpu/ram use :D
Best engine? :)
well just give the players redskull maybe? and gratz gesior :p
@Dator Tek use edit button next time :/
Eeee? Red skull after 3 frags (config). Players like to gain skull :)

Database is bugged. Sometimes error after start (0-5min), but if it start OK it will work long :p
IP: warots-pl.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Uptime : 42 hours 19 minutes
Record: 155 online
Avenger: ~60 online
Now: 84 online
No lag, CPU use: 10-20% of 2GHz, RAM use: 900MB :p

There's Something wrong with the gm i cant change the password or log in. i get the bug when i login!

Gesior HELP!

There's Something wrong with the gm i cant change the password or log in. i get the bug when i login!

Gesior HELP!
It's beta, I must add other database made specialy for TFS 0.3. Who want make chars? :)

avalonia.hopto.org
i put one up in the usa if anyone wants to play :)

Could you make it so that all levels are the same and implement potions? It's damn near impossible to kill people, the uhs heal full along with exura san and the level 300s are hard to kill.

thanks

Is it possible to make it so the players can set their outfits?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gesior i can make chars for u by the way there is bug it shows that all chars are ofline but they aren't.

Gesior i can make chars for u by the way there is bug it shows that all chars are ofline but they aren't.
Here is "Online/Offline". I'll chnage to "Offline/---" - hard to see "on/off".
--------------------
I edited database with "SQLite manager" (Firefox add-on) - newest version. Change GM nick and password to account - NO BUG!
Remember to close server before you edit database and close database manager before you run server!

Last edited:
oh ye sry thought it is all Offline and ty for changing it

The Best War.

EDIT : can i make some edits to it and u host with the edits if u like them?

Last edited:
Back