• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1&8.11][SQL]The Best War by Gesior (beta)

Help me please got error from this :p
I've changed map and tried to fix this global too.
I could change map1 to map 2 but later then i got a problem :S
Got error when he will change back to map1!
Got an ideas of this?? :( Please help me out ^^
--init war system start
alryInitWarInterval = 0
--map interval in seconds
typicalMapInterval = 10
topInterval = 300

function show_top(show)
local onlineList = getPlayersOnlineList()
local place1 = "--EMPTY--"
local place2 = "--EMPTY--"
for i, uid in ipairs(onlineList) do
if getPlayerFrags(uid) > tonumber(getPlayerFrags(getPlayerByName(place1))) then
place2 = place1
place1 = getPlayerName(uid)
elseif getPlayerFrags(uid) > tonumber(getPlayerFrags(getPlayerByName(place2))) then
place2 = getPlayerName(uid)
end
end
if show == 1 then
broadcastMessage("Best fragers: \n 1. " .. place1 .. " - " .. tonumber(getPlayerFrags(getPlayerByName(place1))) .." frags. \n 2. " .. place2 .. " - " .. tonumber(getPlayerFrags(getPlayerByName(place2))) .." frags.")
setGlobalStorageValue(700, os.time()+topInterval)
else
return "Best fragers: \n 1. " .. place1 .. " - " .. tonumber(getPlayerFrags(getPlayerByName(place1))) .." frags. \n 2. " .. place2 .. " - " .. tonumber(getPlayerFrags(getPlayerByName(place2))) .." frags."
end
end

function loadMap(map_id)
setGlobalStorageValue(667, 0)
--set other time for this round
if getGlobalStorageValue(668) > 0 then
mapInterval = getGlobalStorageValue(668)
setGlobalStorageValue(668, 0)
--use new typical map interval
elseif getGlobalStorageValue(669) > 0 then
mapInterval = getGlobalStorageValue(669)
--use normal map typical interval
else
mapInterval = typicalMapInterval
end

--load map 1
if map_id == 1 then
setGlobalStorageValue(665, os.time()+mapInterval)
doChangeMap(2,3,4)
cleanMap()
broadcastMessage("CHANGED MAP to Ardgare , CLEAN complet. Next map: Underground, time to next map: " .. mapInterval / 60 .. " minutes")
setGlobalStorageValue(666, 2)

--load map 2
elseif map_id == 2 then
doChangeMap(5,6,7)
cleanMap()
broadcastMessage("CHANGED MAP to Venore , CLEAN complet. Next map: Edron, time to next map: " .. mapInterval / 60 .. " minutes")
setGlobalStorageValue(666, 3)

end
end

Last edited:
How exactly do I ban people without the command, just the player on the character? I did a ban and it shut down a whole account until I restarted

;P

@Dr kam
The server is already 8.10 and 8.11 both works but if you host it i prefer you to use 8.11 otherwise you cant log in to your gm

@haha141
2) it works buy you need to set the game world to PVP not Pvp enforced ^^

omg Thanks man :)
im so dumb i thought if i set it to pvp ppl would get banned
hahaha =P
Thanks brother

u know how to fix the !online problem?

@hah141

No:p

@

--load map 2
elseif map_id == 2 then
doChangeMap(5,6,7)
cleanMap()
broadcastMessage("CHANGED MAP to Venore , CLEAN complet. Next map: Edron, time to next map: " .. mapInterval / 60 .. " minutes")
setGlobalStorageValue(666, 3)

Change this: setGlobalStorageValue(666, 3)

to this setGlobalStorageValue(666, 1)

but if you use another map you need to add towns

Great server im running this server untill my rpg is done you can find ip in Advertisement section

Hej I have played your server and it's a very cool map! Great... but the only thing I dislike is this..... You said: "knights don't die like noobs". They indeed don't die like noobs, you need 20 mages on a char like eternal oblivion and he still doesn't die =). For the rest, keep going with great servers like this!

Edit: It should also be cool that if a player dies, he lost his frags ;) in my opinion

Hej I have played your server and it's a very cool map! Great... but the only thing I dislike is this..... You said: "knights don't die like noobs". They indeed don't die like noobs, you need 20 mages on a char like eternal oblivion and he still doesn't die =). For the rest, keep going with great servers like this!

Edit: It should also be cool that if a player dies, he lost his frags ;) in my opinion

Agreed :p Knights hardly die o_O

SE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -Werror -O1 -c luascript.cpp
luascript.cpp: In static member function ‘static int32_t LuaScriptInterface::luaDoChangeMap(lua_State*)’:
luascript.cpp:3645: error: ‘TRUE’ was not declared in this scope
luascript.cpp:3649: error: ‘TRUE’ was not declared in this scope
luascript.cpp:3653: error: ‘TRUE’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [luascript.o] Error 1

Line 3645,3649 and 3653 is wrong in luascript.cpp

How do i do a gamemaster and change password and shit like that xD Please helpe me

I have only used me of XML before

you need to download SQLite Manager:) and then edit player Hoster Gesior Change name acc and more

Where do i download it ?

So i fixed gm ^^ Thanks xD

Last edited:
Mine works fine until I edit the GM account with SQLite manager then IM getting this error:

[29/05/2008 22:46:39] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: constraint failed
[29/05/2008 22:46:39] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Can you set it up to use regular sql? It's a bitch and a half to make personal accounts and I'd like to be able to do that without having to create 100 new database entries

Back