• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1&8.11][SQL]The Best War by Gesior (full!)

Sup, are you going to update this War distro, this saturday TFS is going v03 alpha3 8.31, or so I read.... would be cool if you update it, now that its more stable than before, even they are just alpha's....cheers

Sup man, one more question....saw some other post in this same forum, from another guy, giving your distro for 8.22 compatible version, just have a doubt here... do you allready have this 8.22version compatible??? or is that post some kind of a virus/keylogger/trojan post?? (I know, I could scan the thing, but just wanted to ask even before this if you already have this version out).

The name of that post is:
[8.2-8.22][SQLite]GesiorWar - 6maps,250chars,TDM,CTF,quest,

And if you allready have this up... is it allready update it in a new post or in here?? Just interested in your distro, and would like to use it.. specially if its 8.22 compatible.. thanks

EDIT: NVM... all ready saw you do have this update... posted in another forum..thanks.

@ up

thanks for fixing the link,

lol some people just dont know how to click.

Gęsior a jak zmienić passy na te postacie gdzie jest gm bo duzo ludzi ma teg ots'a i nie chcem zeby ktos mi wchodzil na gm i psul mi ots'a.

Links

Links dont work dude can you upload both to speedy*****malware.localhost Thanks!

Back