• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Slyveria 8.1

this map he is using is full of exploits random items things to crash the server etc etc etc , ryan wasent retarded, he knew u would make copys.

No comment, Ad. First of all, you have no idea what an exploit is. If it's full of items why does Ryan use it? If its really as you say, then let people try it and if they don't like they won't use it.
And the last thing is, who do you think this community will believe in?
On someone who has been here for soon a year and never posted anything that can damage the other users, or on you who joined this forum few weeks ago and has 3 posts.

Im using rme latest version and your creatures.xml and look that:
dibujo2duo0.png

I realised that too when i was playing narozia the spawns are all in 1 spot. Like. you will see 1 dragon. then suddenly it will split into 3 xD.

stole my server name bich from 2 year ago xD, ah good old time on my slyveria server:)

THE NPC!

The freaking npc, will not show up on the server, I try and try and try, help me? :p

KRISS

Back