• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Slyveria 8.1

i love you :*

i do, actually :*:*

rep++++

edit:

can't see anything of the map :s

I've been looking through all maps aswell :S

Last edited:
i love you :*

i do, actually :*:*

rep++++

edit:

can't see anything of the map :s

I've been looking through all maps aswell :S

Never thought about a virus that ryan/jester put in? rofl everyone that's so stupid to download hahahaa

Never thought about a virus that ryan/jester put in? rofl everyone that's so stupid to download hahahaa

Ever thought of that CipSoft don't use same positions as the most OpenTibia servers does? They're using X and Y in the range of 30k to 35k.

Thanks people. Look for 32200x32000 and you should find Rookgard or Carlin.

I load it in Remere's Map editor and something like 'C++ runetime error' comes up and closes it when its like 95% loaded :S (maybe cause takes long to load for me? :S

I've already got all npcs/monsters imported but still the npcs are missing but the monsters are there.

I suggest to not save existing monsters with RME because RME doesn't support more than a monster per tile, and you can find up to 3 monsters in a square so if you save with RME you will only have like 13k spawns instead of 25k.

Beware, most of computers won't load the map with the map editor and less charge it with The Forgotten Server.

Nice:)

:S why all TFS Server dont got frost dragon or 8.1 monsters:S

Last edited by a moderator:
Look in 'tags' folder in SVN, there are the updated monsters. Also don't save spawns in RME/mapeditor. Just change the map not the spawns, they are already correctly.

nice rl tibiamap, i might use it for a while for mine server,
thanks.

Regards,
Walking Hell

Back