• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Slyveria 8.1

There are no npcs at all mate?! I can summon them but they dont spawn when server starts!

I got some weird problem, can't open doors/climb up ladders (stairs working) + there is no NPC's at all.

This server would really rule, just one thing. It's the Npcs/houses, if they would work. the server would be 100% Goodie

Hmm. Nice. I have full Svar and Liberty Bay. Plus POI. :D Now I finally have it done. Checking map for any bugs :D

Thanks alot Jester, I needed this.
Now its time to configure houses :(
hahaha long work! not hard!

Its really perfect c'ya!
Good Luck

Hmm..

Massive bugs. Sorry Jester. Good try. :p

Sounds like your just trying to get posts to me <_<

Nice server Jester.

This has to be one of the closest to 100% real maps i have seen in a long time.
The server though, takes a lot to start up due to the map sizeMy computer inst brand new, so it takes me 2-3 mins to load it.
Excellent Server and Congratz to you Jester.

- Drago

Everything works good if you spend some time fix bugs, so don't whine that nothing works:p

Sounds like your just trying to get posts to me <_<

Nice server Jester.

This has to be one of the closest to 100% real maps i have seen in a long time.
The server though, takes a lot to start up due to the map sizeMy computer inst brand new, so it takes me 2-3 mins to load it.
Excellent Server and Congratz to you Jester.

- Drago

2-3 minutes? sounds pretty much, you think you run the map stable? for me it took, 23-26 seconds everytime ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Havent found so many bugs yet but I am knee deep in trash and old loot everywhere I go, anyone goot a broomstick to lend me ;-)

Hmm, guys plz make the server XML , or guide me through the guide of SQL server i dont understand it im retarded xD

Ohh Jester, I need to thank you again!
Its working really good with my 1GB RAM Computer, but I downloaded a software that you can use pendrives, flash drives, or anything like a hardrive disk as a ram, and until now I can load map in 1 minute !

with 1 ram it tooked me first time trying 1050seconds
2nd try 350

Haha I still working with houses!
Well Thanks once again
and I love you

I Have 4gb Ram when i open the server loads in 9 seconds (i use Vista Premium) I think its good but it can better :D
(e8500)

Back