• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Slyveria 8.1

when i open the server i can't load the npc :( but it said that is all OK, and i can't edit players :(

Why dosnt the house works ?
Why dont you post the fullserver Jester ?
/Nippe

hey, im having a problem with your server and making an AAC page.

Error
SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' at line 1

Whats That Supposed to Mean?

Also, Your new thread is in the Distro Section, and there is no distro in it at all...its just the map.

Also, Why doesnt your DATABASE work when i try to import it on the admin panel...?

Last edited:
OMFG THIS IS GAY, I SPENT ALL DAY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SQL AND ITS PISSING ME OFF!!!

XML Version of this Server PLEASE!

+1 cred~
you should upload your 77 MB map into this Distro.

It's no he's 77mb map, i added Svargrond etc for it! So it it mine 77mb map but he just released it for me and you will see he gave me credits for it!

in rookguard there are no monsters or npcs?
and how come when i make myself a gamemaster, i cant use any commands?

am i forgetting something?

EDIT:
also the /town (name) command doesnt work...says town cannot be found.

If they aint working u have to set them by urself its not hard just get a map edit and do it .

@Just open the map with RME and add towns with the Temple position u want after that the command /town is 100% working

ok thank you...
also, can sql servers have exp stages?

i tried to add them, but it didnt really work well at all..

Also,
Best Real Map Ive Ever Seen.

Back