• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Tibia map 8.1 SQL/XML

Bueno el ot esta bien pero un problema we los account esta malito no se puede entrar xq hay errores acomodalo si.! gracais felicidades

There is 1 problem when i start the serv login i attk every 50 min or somthing and the beast respawns like 4000 years afhter it

Well I don't think you can fix the Potions(or it takes you very much time), because the Config File does not contain this part:

-- Item usage
timeBetweenActions = 200
timeBetweenExActions = 1000

Why is everything so slow its like if i attack somehting it goes like 123456789 and then i have a other hit

Ye i have the same porlbem accmanager is fucked up and u havent edited a oracle, and i cant use a acc page cus i dont have router... and uhm i cant find accmanager is npc in what file are it so i can change it.. please answear me thanks..

Ye i have the same porlbem accmanager is fucked up and u havent edited a oracle, and i cant use a acc page cus i dont have router... and uhm i cant find accmanager is npc in what file are it so i can change it.. please answear me thanks..
????

Back