• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.10] Seabis mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it is auto-bordered,maybe it is maybe not but it still looks cool.uhh

What if it is auto-bordered,maybe it is maybe not but it still looks cool.uhh

Could look 1000000000x better if he manually did the bordering, plus if he didn't have the dirt all along the swamp (only in patches throughout) it would look way more natural.

Could look 1000000000x better if he manually did the bordering, plus if he didn't have the dirt all along the swamp (only in patches throughout) it would look way more natural.
He did do it manually,and well I have never seen a swamp without dirt on the side because (Natrually there is dirt on the side or mud.^_^)

He did do it manually,and well I have never seen a swamp without dirt on the side because (Natrually there is dirt on the side or mud.^_^)

That is because in a swamp it's more likely that everything nearby is dead, therefor no grass at all.

How do you know if he did it manually? You're not Seabis, let him answer for himself.

i'm starting to remake Pyre Island

pyreremake.png

Looks nice, although ground mixing inside the depot looks very bad IMO.

Really nice but i must agree with magnetico. Are you editing whole thais?

Without the road borders it would look good^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back