• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.10] Seabis mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably without any condition

yella3.png

yella4.png

Looks great, but I don't get the "I wanna play!" vibe. :/

I have not seen ANYONE in this forum, that I'd consider better than me , I've got no one to envy just a few to respect. I've only been mapping 2 months, and the ones I respect have been mapping for years by now, That's why I respect them, not because they're more talented than me, they've just been more time mapping that me.
Sorry bro but i'm not that WEAK to asume everyone's better than me, since I havn't seen anyone that I consider better than me.
and learn some english dude, seriously
PD: I'm a scripter/spriter/mapper so whatever

and that comment about the AB
lol AB takes the effort out of mapping? no dude, AB is a faster way of boarding the damn tiles, THE ONLY important part of a map is how good and efficently it looks/works , not the process of how it was made.
Maps made on RAW just look better, period. And I work on RAW most of the time, cause I like to make detailed maps.
but what, would you light a fire instead of using the microwave, cause using the microwave is easier and it takes the effort out of you?

Last edited:
I have not seen ANYONE in this forum, that I'd consider better than me , I've got no one to envy just a few to respect. I've only been mapping 2 months, and the ones I respect have been mapping for years by now, That's why I respect them, not because they're more talented than me, they've just been more time mapping that me.
Sorry bro but i'm not that WEAK to asume everyone's better than me, since I havn't seen anyone that I consider better than me.
and learn some english dude, seriously
PD: I'm a scripter/spriter/mapper so whatever

Ego&self-centered@much?

#Thread
Looks good. Keep'em coming!

I think I would not like to play it, in my opinion it's only for showoff... "looks" really nice

Looks good, but on the left in this mountain i see bug!
Anyway, looks very good. ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back