• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.21-8.2] DeadTouch 3.0 Alpha 1

I'm so tired of people saying that. The players\accounts etc. are saved in a SQL database. In a small file called something.s3db which you open with a sqlite manager.

Hi. I'd like to introduce myself. My nick is Killavus and I'm developing DeadTouch with my team :).

SQLite file is broken and I have to sorry about it - you can download a valid one from SVN (it has also an example account with pass: 111111 / tibia). There is also a version with an example account for MySQL.

http://code.google.com/p/deadtouch/source/browse/#svn/trunk/data/SQL

Alpha 2 is technically done - but it's prepared for OTBv3, so no map is working at the moment. So it's obvious that I can't release it without a map. But that's not our fault, but SimOne and Remere's - there is no map editor for new OTBv3 format...

That .sql files from SVN contains also an example account: 111111 / tibia.

I hope you'll report all bugs that you'll encounter. We'll be incredibly grateful.

Yours,
Killavus

If you find something else than Trojan.Delf.jsh that is a false alarm, you can talk about 'virus'. Otherwise, please don't ruin my server's reputation. If you're still not sure about cleaness of that server, please, compile it from included sources. Thank you.

PS. I'm not the one who released that server here, so author may add something to the package (for example a virus). But there's VERY small chance - I see that user is quite intelligent and respected here.

Yours,
Killavus

Why i have Debug with Food ?

And this with Acc maker:
Admin Panel-- Load Voacations:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

Info for thread's author: New version of DeadTouch is released. :) I would be happy if you upload that one there.

Yours,
Killavus

I'm dowloading now,
i think than is good 'cause no one said bad here.
I'll test and post here.

dude XML is godly you can do so much more then SQL and its so much simpler. theres a big difference between SQL and XML and i think if you made a XML you would get twice as many downloads and credits.

Actually, SQL it's better than XML, and it's proved by many OtLanders.
I think that the most downloaded server here is: The Forgotten Server.
And it's SQL.

Lemme find the thread and I'll show you.

Back