• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.21][8.54][8.62] 1337/RoxOr Server (Peak 386)

Don Daniello

/root
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
I am not the author of this release. This thread is archiving content released by multiple users on Otland already and by probably original authors on their website: xroxor.webs.com

We (the staff) of the Open Tibia server known as 1337 or Rox0r has decided to release our server, with all scripts and maps included.

Why?
This is because of constant requests of it being released and the fact that some people has started to copy our server and has managed to steal our server, so we wanted to release it before someone else claims it's theirs work.

What is this server?
Our server is a PVP map, homemade with some respawns gotten from real tibia. The map is using teleports to hunting grounds.
Our server was at it's peak on the top 1, reaching up to 386 players online at once.

The map was around 22 mb.

Credits:
Penis-Pumpe/Petter - Creater, Hoster, mapper and scripter
Faen - Mapper, scripter and main GM
Eid - GM and ideas
Nachete - Scripter
Ravauvial - Many fixes
Ghost Creations - Resparking Roxor Server.

More information: xroxor.webs.com

Attachments

The newer ones, 8.54 and 8.62 isn't the original, they are some unfinished shitty remakes.
8.21 is the closest to original but alot of the quests are still broken.

Why did you wait 3 years to Slam My servers? After all the real shitty servers made with the Roxor name I actually made the best Roxor attempt out there. The 8.21 Server is the original from the makers of Roxor. I have done my best to Keep the Roxor Servers alive. I do have 9.86 coming It will fix many problems with Quests that were unfinished.

Last edited:
Back