• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4]Real Map + Yalahar

Hello, i cant load the map in rme editor or also in simone's editor, it says (error)or (out of memmory)
and yes yes yes my pc is good enough to can open and use this, more than 2gb ram etc, so whats the problem? maybe other editor ? wich?
ty if u can help me
i m new here, i come from otfans, and its here much better cuz rl maps are allowed:p

come on

come on guys its sucks but i need this, help me ( watch the post here before )

Which map do you use? 8.4? So load a 8.4 Map Editor...

This map from this thread ofcourse,,
yes i have a 8.4 map editor,

rme editor 1.1.7 so :)
and simone editor 8.4 :)

by rme it tells me again and again can't load spr and dat file, please go to our 8.40 folder, ( i have done this 1000x and i reinestalled 8.4 1000x but it has no effect )

and by simone, it says after 10-20 seconds loading that the map is out of memory. and then it quite.

:( whats matter?

Omg I cant give ya an answer for this question.

I have an idea... open the 8.4 map go to Map/Properties/first selection/8.4

well my english is bad but maybe it helped ya a lil' bit but if not...

..sorry ask other guys or post your problem in an other thread for this problem cuz' I cant help you

Omg I cant give ya an answer for this question.

I have an idea... open the 8.4 map go to Map/Properties/first selection/8.4

well my english is bad but maybe it helped ya a lil' bit but if not...

..sorry ask other guys or post your problem in an other thread for this problem cuz' I cant help you

ok ty i wil try:)

In wchich engine can I open this maps? cuz the maps are't working in "The forgotten server"... I mean the maps are loading but then I get something like "Include item ID xxxx" and then contant with author of this files... hope you can help me

sry for my bad english

Sorry, I was wrong telling you about this "Include~~~" ...

I'm trying to load this map but i get somehting like this

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Could someone help me?

looks nice but its a good idea to go into rl tibia and track all the town that have been customized like thais

nobody has any idea? come on i need this hard,
please help me, i cant open this with the newest map editors also,
by simone it tells me out of memmory and then it exit,.
and biij rme it tells me again and again to navigate to 8.40 for spr and dat file,

???? ty in advanced

ok... i saved it for my server's map and when i try to start up the server it says duplicate uniqueid: whatever and then it stops working >.<

Back