• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4]Real Map + Yalahar

can someone delete all water and things that you dont need and upload it?

Hahahahahahah fuck you your fucking noob
hahahahahahahahahahahaha nooooooobs its keylogger dont download

Hahahahahahah fuck you your fucking noob
hahahahahahahahahahahaha nooooooobs its keylogger dont download

Yeah you're right! THERE ARE SO MANY VIRUSES SO I MAY TO DOWNLOAD IT! HUh!?:thumbup:

btw. nice server but atm there are so many threads with a real map + yalahar, thats not cool :<

Hello.
This maybe will sound stupid but i don't know how to start it to play.All others OT that i have played and download are different,can some1 help me about his plzz.How to open world.otbm

Yeah 1 more crap, i have download Star_OT from:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
problem is,there is no any sigh how to create account. Peace ;)

What about the actions map?

I'm not the first one to ask but do anyone have the actions-map?!? Thread starter, do YOU have the actions map!?

Errors..

I get this error when i put it in and all npcs, im using the newest Crying Damson for 8.5.

w8rg42.jpg

I really want to use the map, and i got no idea why it does that :(

Very nice work, but the map is complete a ugly tracked.
I think CipSoft use a better map types, has theyr map was still complete BIG on the year 2002+, and on that time, wasn't the computers of now.

See: Tibia - News Archives

Off: VIVA VENEZUELA! Y LA VINOTINTO!.

// Dored.

I get this error when i put it in and all npcs, im using the newest Crying Damson for 8.5.

w8rg42.jpg

I really want to use the map, and i got no idea why it does that :(

I get the same problem, any ideas?

Back