• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bit drunk... I'll wake up, compile and release, about 12PM.

hehe it was exactly what I thought, everyone need to wait for you to get sober again. Hope you had a good night

hehe it was exactly what I thought, everyone need to wait for you to get sober again. Hope you had a good night

sorry, just uncle from 350km away came for weekend, we drink some and I am sober, but not enough to release without any mistake.

PM? That's midnight if I am right, not sure though but that's not 6 hours Renusek but a little bit more :p not sure though since there is the frontier between AM and PM :D somebody introduce me :D

Last edited:
IS there a way to increase Experience a player gain in from killing other in PvP-E? using this distro

Found people gain Experience in source. Can this next version have in config to config the 0.05?
/*
Formula
a = attackers level * 0.9
b = victims level
c = victims experience
result = (1 - (a / b)) * 0.05 * c
*/

PM? That's midnight if I am right, not sure though but that's not 6 hours Renusek but a little bit more :p not sure though since there is the frontier between AM and PM :D somebody introduce me :D

It's not midnight but midday...

@up
Who really cares ?

Maybe stop spamming about that elf wrote pm instead of am.
He said he was drunk so.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back