• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice release Lef, but is there any scan of it? Or should i scan it, and place it here on this topic?

I have got some ideas of new features for you.

- make something that can turn off log in/out messages that are spamming all time in console. For us that have running this on dedicated server, this is annoying, especially that makes more difficult to track errors in LUA files.
- make something like /restart command, but server will reload all files from beginning instead of closing and then opening again.
- add "weight" and "level requirment" to /attr (for items) command.
- make talkRadius able to set in every NPC (PZ bug or running from PKs), if there will be no talkRadius set, then it will take default (modules.lua).
- onCast (I didn't noticed it or it's still not made ;f).
- how about chance (in 1-100 percents) tag to raids? It can be easily done in LUA, but I think that as tag it can be faster. (before launching raid it will decide start raid or not ;f) And then margin will be again in use.

That's all for now.

PS. Aha, I have made DATA DIRECTORY UPDATE as you said, and suddenly half of mine scripts just stopped working. onStepOut stopped working (in a same file as stepIn) and teleports to sv arena. It worked in previous version and now I have no idea how to mak it work again.
PS2. I am not dumb and I was making update with changes tracker in svn so it's 0% chance that I missed something.

Hey, I'm not sure that it's really bug or something like that, but i can't use /send command like it's in guides. I have benn writing /send nick, 1234 4567 7 and server was giving me "No position specified" error. I've got similar problem with magic carpet NPC's, who aren't working properly (player is not teleporting to the target). Any ideas ??
No ideas how to make it all working :( ?

Hello.

hello.the doors of experience do not work out what the problem ¿

thz for all

It crashes like 10 times faster than the last release!
FAIL!

I dont know if you guys notice this, but the pallies melee is stronger than others. a level 20 pally hits 170's with ARROWs with dist 70.

How do you change that? Lol

I have got some ideas of new features for you.

- make something that can turn off log in/out messages that are spamming all time in console. For us that have running this on dedicated server, this is annoying, especially that makes more difficult to track errors in LUA files.
- make something like /restart command, but server will reload all files from beginning instead of closing and then opening again.
- add "weight" and "level requirment" to /attr (for items) command.
- make talkRadius able to set in every NPC (PZ bug or running from PKs), if there will be no talkRadius set, then it will take default (modules.lua).
- onCast (I didn't noticed it or it's still not made ;f).
- how about chance (in 1-100 percents) tag to raids? It can be easily done in LUA, but I think that as tag it can be faster. (before launching raid it will decide start raid or not ;f) And then margin will be again in use.

That's all for now.

PS. Aha, I have made DATA DIRECTORY UPDATE as you said, and suddenly half of mine scripts just stopped working. onStepOut stopped working (in a same file as stepIn) and teleports to sv arena. It worked in previous version and now I have no idea how to mak it work again.
PS2. I am not dumb and I was making update with changes tracker in svn so it's 0% chance that I missed something.

Elf, how about there ideas? :p

I dont know if you guys notice this, but the pallies melee is stronger than others. a level 20 pally hits 170's with ARROWs with dist 70.

How do you change that? Lol

You can change power of melee in vocations.xml like

- <vocation id="3" name="Paladin" description="a paladin" needpremium="0" gaincap="20" gainhp="10" gainmana="15" gainhpticks="4" gainhpamount="5" gainmanaticks="4" gainmanaamount="5" manamultiplier="1.4" attackspeed="2000" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="3">
<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0" />
<skill id="0" multiplier="1.2" />
<skill id="1" multiplier="1.2" />
<skill id="2" multiplier="1.2" />
<skill id="3" multiplier="1.2" />
<skill id="4" multiplier="1.1" />
<skill id="5" multiplier="1.1" />
<skill id="6" multiplier="1.1" />
</vocation>

:D?

Status
Not open for further replies.