• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. then it is cuz ur doors are made with getPlayerVocation instead of isPremium i think

Which one should i use 0.3 or 0.2 , tommorow my srever going up i think ;)

Nice release!

Well, like others said, it crashes when you shutdown it.

A bit offtopic: Is anyone having problems loading your map when you convert it with RME?(using tfs' items.otb and items.xml)

And what is doPlayerSetLossSkill(cid, doLose) and getPlayerLossSkill(cid) for?
And how do you use doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, doDrop)?

I think the function "doCreatureSetDropLoot" can be used in creaturescripts...

Something like...

Code:
if getCreatureName(cid) == 'Demon' then
doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, 2160)
end

Ok, I looked at the sources and I think I know how it works now:
With this you can make a monster that only drops loot if you are wearing a certain item.
PHP:
if getPlayerItemById(cid, TRUE, 2472) == FALSE then
	doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, FALSE)
end
I think it is something like that, doPlayerSetLossSkill(cid, doLose) is used the same way.

Fast Fix for map support

goto iomap.cpp and find
Code:
if(root_header->version != 1)

change to
Code:
if(root_header->version > 2)

and compile this will make work fine

Aols don't seem to work at all...
Players lose items even if they're wearing aol.

I compile for you guys 8.4 map support! (GUI and CONSOLE)(Its just exe!)
Here you go:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/835215753.html

Last edited:
Check cap, there is a bug, when I want to buy 20 wands of inferno, and dont have cap, it will cost wand of inferno x20, but it will only give the amount that I can hold by my cap, the rest, you doesnt get it and lose money.

I repeat question:
How to user mutli world system?

I've one databse, two servers (in first: port - 7171; worldId - 0, in second: port - 7172; worldId - 1) and in both servers.xml like this:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<servers>
	<server id="0" name="World 0" address="127.0.0.1" port="7171"/>
	<server id="1" name="World 1" address="127.0.0.1" port="7172"/>
</servers>

Waiting for reply,
Victor

I repeat question:
How to user mutli world system?

I've one databse, two servers (in first: port - 7171; worldId - 0, in second: port - 7172; worldId - 1) and in both servers.xml like this:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<servers>
    <server id="0" name="World 0" address="127.0.0.1" port="7171"/>
    <server id="1" name="World 1" address="127.0.0.1" port="7172"/>
</servers>
Waiting for reply,
Victor
I think beta 2 is not compiled with -D__LOGIN_SERVER__, so multi world doesn't work. ;)

Yours,
Razer.

I think beta 2 is not compiled with -D__LOGIN_SERVER__, so multi world doesn't work. ;)

Yours,
Razer.

Yhm. Ok. I later compile on my dedicate server. Tell me, if i have situation like I wroted up, then if i login on server 0 with 1 / 1 (there are two first server players and one second server players) i see player from second server?

Stuffed dragon is crashing server

simple-fix:
Comment / remove there lines in actions.xml
<action itemid="5791" script="other/stuffeddragon.lua"/>
<action itemid="6566" script="other/stuffeddragon.lua"/>

Yhm. Ok. I later compile on my dedicate server. Tell me, if i have situation like I wroted up, then if i login on server 0 with 1 / 1 (there are two first server players and one second server players) i see player from second server?
You have _login_server_ and _game_servers_, login is just for showing character list, and sending propertly ip&port for normal game, server. So if you want have 10 gameworlds, you will need to run 10 normal servers, and 1 login server. Answering to yor question - no, you won't see players from second server.

Last edited:
#Up
Ok, say me one more time: I must to compile first server (login server; 7171) with _game_servers_? :)

Could someone here with some experience of TFS 0.3 tell me if I should update my server to the newest version? Is this version still crashing alot, is it better to use 0.2 now and wait for a "stable version" release?

I'm just wondering because this version has allot more functions and nice features. I just want to know if it is really worth all the debugs and crashes(If they are not fixed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back