• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone here with some experience of TFS 0.3 tell me if I should update my server to the newest version? Is this version still crashing alot, is it better to use 0.2 now and wait for a "stable version" release?

I'm just wondering because this version has allot more functions and nice features. I just want to know if it is really worth all the debugs and crashes(If they are not fixed).

You should wait some time before Elf update it to next version. This have too many bugs as for me.

Could someone here with some experience of TFS 0.3 tell me if I should update my server to the newest version? Is this version still crashing alot, is it better to use 0.2 now and wait for a "stable version" release?

I'm just wondering because this version has allot more functions and nice features. I just want to know if it is really worth all the debugs and crashes(If they are not fixed).

i can tell you by my experience that this ot is fine i mean it is a little less stable than 0.2 but i think it is worth it.

I compile for you guys 8.4 map support! (GUI and CONSOLE)(Its just exe!)
Here you go:
TheForgottenServer 8.4 Map Support.rar

how could you compile? you dont get errors when you load the source? and dosent your file end 4kb less than elf's compile?

How do you compile with 4.15 MB when i compile the server myself I always ended up with about 3.6 MB. Can you tell me how?

in BETA versions this doesn't work in items.xml :/
PHP:
		<attribute key="maxHitPointsPercent" value="110"/>
		<attribute key="maxManaPointsPercent" value="110"/>

Is it changed to another text?

men it doesnt have Commands.xml, or tell me where is it
sorry for my bad nglish, im 13 :)
cya

in BETA versions this doesn't work in items.xml :/
PHP:
		<attribute key="maxHitPointsPercent" value="110"/>
		<attribute key="maxManaPointsPercent" value="110"/>